most complete formula I found so far

Posted by Reviewer3281360 on Feb 02, 2008

I am 37 and taking 4 tablets a day it give me energy and sense of wellbeing.I would like to see Life Force for Men on your website.Thank you.

Work great!

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on Sep 08, 2009

I have been using them for about 2 weeks now and seem to have more energy. My husband likes them too. I noticed comments about taste and smell. It seems typical of most vitamins that are not coated as these are not. It didn't bother me or my husband and he is usually very sensitive to smells.

Well balanced

Posted by Reviewer1541326 on Jun 04, 2008

Good for men or women. Get the capsules if you have trouble swallowing larger tablets.

Good. However

Posted by Reviewer3317677 on Dec 29, 2011

It gives me bloating and if stored at room temperature, it starts smelling a bit weird........

No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

I actually bought Source Naturals because the multiple I normally get was out of stock in the no-iron variety, and this had the next highest levels of ingredients I want in a multiple aside from basic vitamins and minerals - digestive enzymes, etc. On the other hand, one only need take two of these vs. the six recommended for the other brand, so that may be a plus for consumers, in which case, this particular product has everything and more that you would want in a multiple that only needs to be taken twice daily (one cap with each meal). It can't be expected to have as much as something that has to be taken 3x per day (two caps each time), but it does contain much more than the average multi and I've always liked this brand for the efficacy of its products.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2790884 on Sep 13, 2006

Higher amounts of minerals and vitamins than some other products. Only two tablets a day. Much better than this same product in capsule form. You have to take 4 capsules a day to get aprox the same benefit.

good

Posted by 4885737827339321914 on Sep 15, 2013

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2307348 on Feb 06, 2010

Good multi for the price.

I'm not sure

Posted by Reviewer1439047 on May 15, 2011

because of being used for short time but I guess it's good

good

Posted by Reviewer1097186 on Sep 26, 2011

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »