Multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Dec 19, 2007

The best multivitamin I can find. Complete and potent

none allergy tablets

Posted by Reviewer3282593 on May 13, 2011

What I like about these tablets is that they don't cause any discomfort with my stomach, a common symptom with most other tablets.

Possitive experience

Posted by Reviewer3183100 on Dec 21, 2010

I can't comment on the benefits of the multi yet, because I've only been using it for a week and haven't felt much noticeable difference yet. I can confirm that the supplement facts as listed on the website are similar to the product received (there was some concern in earlier comments that B12 was as cyanocobalamine). I also have had no problems at all with the size of the pill. The taste, while not exactly delicious, is not as bad as some other comments led me to believe. Have had no problems with digestibility either.

Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jul 14, 2009

I use this as I needed a yeast free multi with good levels of vitamins and minerals. This has everything I need and I feel good taking it. Excellent quality and price.

Work great!

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on Sep 08, 2009

I have been using them for about 2 weeks now and seem to have more energy. My husband likes them too. I noticed comments about taste and smell. It seems typical of most vitamins that are not coated as these are not. It didn't bother me or my husband and he is usually very sensitive to smells.

best multiple i've found

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Jul 16, 2008

This is the greatest multi I have ever found. It contains so many vitamins, minerals, and supplements that if you take this and maybe some Fish Oil pills you are nearly covered with just those. I take four every day.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Mar 27, 2009

This product brought me to i herb in the first place many years ago. They had the best price. Now I get other vitamins from i herb and their service is fabulous! There price for this item is still the best around. No better multi..........I feel.

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3355603 on Sep 21, 2010

Really good!!!!!!!!!!!! My body becomes Regained vitality

Good

Posted by 5724970584702169078 on Aug 10, 2013

take one daily is much more suitable.

best price / quality

Posted by Reviewer2577006 on Feb 04, 2008

Top multivitamin. For a healthy person one a day is enough and for this you'll get a broad range of all necessary stuff against a reasonable price.