Good choice

Posted by Reviewer1069195 on Nov 05, 2006

I love the energy I get from this multi. I can really tell a difference when I don't take it for a day. When looking for a multi, this was the best value for everything you get.

Multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Dec 19, 2007

The best multivitamin I can find. Complete and potent

Possitive experience

Posted by Reviewer3183100 on Dec 21, 2010

I can't comment on the benefits of the multi yet, because I've only been using it for a week and haven't felt much noticeable difference yet. I can confirm that the supplement facts as listed on the website are similar to the product received (there was some concern in earlier comments that B12 was as cyanocobalamine). I also have had no problems at all with the size of the pill. The taste, while not exactly delicious, is not as bad as some other comments led me to believe. Have had no problems with digestibility either.

none allergy tablets

Posted by Reviewer3282593 on May 13, 2011

What I like about these tablets is that they don't cause any discomfort with my stomach, a common symptom with most other tablets.

Work great!

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on Sep 08, 2009

I have been using them for about 2 weeks now and seem to have more energy. My husband likes them too. I noticed comments about taste and smell. It seems typical of most vitamins that are not coated as these are not. It didn't bother me or my husband and he is usually very sensitive to smells.

best multiple i've found

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Jul 16, 2008

This is the greatest multi I have ever found. It contains so many vitamins, minerals, and supplements that if you take this and maybe some Fish Oil pills you are nearly covered with just those. I take four every day.

great

Posted by Reviewer2135286 on Jan 05, 2008

Good value. Good nutrition

BALANCED

Posted by Reviewer2131797 on Apr 05, 2008

GREAT VITAMINS,THE BEST ON THE MARKET

best price / quality

Posted by Reviewer2577006 on Feb 04, 2008

Top multivitamin. For a healthy person one a day is enough and for this you'll get a broad range of all necessary stuff against a reasonable price.

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1907200 on Feb 07, 2008

I believe this multiple vitamin is the best product available at this time.