Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 180 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I finally found it.

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

Finding a good multivitamins isn't an easy task. This product is the best I have come across so far. It is a well balanced formula, although Vitamin C is a bit low, I wish it is 1000mg instead of 500mg. On the other hand, they use Vitamin B-12 as methylcobalamin, instead of cyanocobalamin, which is a good indicator that this being a high quality product. Within an hour after taking it, your urine will turn gold/yellow color, which is perfectly normal, because it just mean that your system is absorbing the B Vitamins. I also want to point out that it is extremely difficult to find a multivitamins with no additives, such as magnesium stearate. The only thing is, it contains soy. So do not use it if you are allergic to soy. Overall, this product is benefiting me beyond expectations, and I will buy again.

Very Powerful

Posted by Reviewer1044654 From Finland on Dec 19, 2010

I can't lie, this gave a lot new energy but wasn't worth the side-effects. I am not a small man this these pills are too strong. First, it dehydrates no matter how much i drink. After taking this urine turns soon almost neon yellow-green. I guess my system tries to rid of the extra elements. AFter a week my face started to become really dry and flaky. After 4 weeks, face started to swell for couple hours. Took me a few days to spot the connection. Burns if taken to empty stomach.

Best vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3272543 From Canada on Feb 14, 2013

I chose this vitamin based on scientific review of its quality compared to 500 vitamin brands (multivitaminguide dot org) as it's in the top 5 from this report. I'm very pleased with the energy and when I take them, I never get a cold or the flu. Like any strong multivitamin with B vitamins, I take mine with a meal to prevent stomach upset. It gives such a boost that I have to be careful taking it late a night otherwise I'll be too energized to sleep. The capsule versus the tablet is much easier to swallow, too. It is affected by high humidity so storing it away from the bathroom and kitchen is best, and not in the refrigerator.

One of the best products

Posted by Reviewer1331873 From Korea, Republic of on Jul 25, 2013

One of the best products

awesome vitamin/herb choice

Posted by Reviewer3337423 From California on Mar 15, 2011

this rocks in the world of vitamins, only capsules though, my son and hubby take 1 a day and for me take 1 (one) a week due to the Black Pepper at the end in it - if they removed that as choice, I would take every day....recommend

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »