Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No Iron, 60 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

a potent, very complete multi

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

This multi is about as complete as a two-per-day can get. Many of the ingrediants are pricey, and yet the cost of this product is very reasonable. Compare the ingrediants to Centrum or some other brand--the difference is night and day. Taking these has nade me feel healthier and more energized for sure. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2099186 on Sep 03, 2010

The best multivitamin I have ever taken.

Never Fails.

Posted by mozzer on Oct 27, 2013

Awesome multi. I usually take 4 per day if I workout. 2 in the AM and 2 right before exercise.