mineral aid

Posted by Reviewer1171359 on Apr 24, 2007

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

Best multi minerals I have taken.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on May 14, 2011

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

Life Minerals, No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1644213 on May 01, 2009

I take one tablet with each meal to improve absorption. This is probably the best formulated multi-mineral on the market currently. Uses all the right forms and is informed by the latest research.

Chealted mineral

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Dec 08, 2009

Most minerals in pill are in chelated form. very absorbent form.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1186784 on Nov 28, 2011

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!

The Best Multimineral on the market

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Mar 24, 2007

This formula is the most balanced easy to digest and absorb formula on the market. Even though they are tablets there is no stomache discomfort at all because it breaks down easily and the mineral forms are very gentle. Excellent product.

No Iron is a good thing!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Sep 16, 2010

Since I am way past childbearing age I don't need to supplement with iron. Too much iron is said to be problematic. This product has all the right forms of, and nice array of minerals and is a good price. I recommend it.

good formula

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Jun 16, 2011

Very good approach and well balanced mineral supplement. The smell is awful but it doesn't border me.

No iron minerals is best

Posted by Reviewer3342737 on May 17, 2009

As a man, I try to avoid ingesting excess iron, and this supplement is perfect since it's iron-free.

source natural lifes minerals

Posted by Reviewer2547182 on Apr 30, 2008

great price, very absorbable, quality formulation.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »