Dont know yet

Posted by Reviewer1060294 on Jul 27, 2011

I have eaten this now for a week. I dont know yet, how it is affecting me. Pills might be too big to swallow for some people.

Product is fine

Posted by 5139071223734634302 on Jun 11, 2016

Can't tell you how it works as I cannot registrate anything after using it in a couple of months.

Excellent product ... if you don't react

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016

Oh no!!! I started using these for chronic shoulder pain and I was amazed it took the edge off so I immediately placed an iHern order for more! That's 240 tablets ... but ... The day after I broke out in spots. I thought I had chicken pox, but it seems some people react to the sulfa. I was very disappointed because I've tried numerous things to take the edge off pain. This was the first product that showed promise. Now I'm stuck with 240 tablets - you have to laugh! The reaction has been with me for a week or two. When it's completely gone I'm going to try small amounts and build up to see at what point the reaction starts. It's only a skin reaction. No other issues are known, but super itchy. I therefore had to give this product 3 stars in my experience. However, if I didn't react, this product would be on my favourite product list with five stars.