Good Source of MSM

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Feb 02, 2008

I like this form of MSM because it contains Vitamin C which is needed in order to absorb MSM. Also, it has Molybdenum, which you need for sulfur metabolism. I used to take all these tablets separately, it is nice to have them all in one. I have noticed a difference in this Source Naturals brand. It seems to work faster, which I think is due to all the essential supplements in one tablet. Also, iherb is great. Good prices and fast shipping.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Jun 30, 2008

Seems to help with joint pain and stiffness. iherb is a great online resource - thanks!

Yay! Relief!

Posted by Reviewer3035693 on Jul 22, 2012

I started taking this about 4 weeks ago with hyaluronic acid. I've noticed marked improvement in my knees and hands. I've even been able to stop taking the nsaid my doc prescribed. Very pleased :)

very good

Posted by 5118474962378729716 on Jul 30, 2013

very good

Minimizes Hot Flashes!

Posted by 5347549158379615647 on Nov 04, 2013

I have done a lot of research and pill popping over hot flashes. I have tried different female hormonal formulas, super foods, and alfalfa for some relief. Then I read about someone using sulfur for hot flashes, and bought this product. What a wonderful day that was!! Within a few days I found tremendous relief. I take 2 or 3 tablets a day, and the hot flashes have been drastically minimized. I still have 1 or 2 a day, but they are not as extreme, and last only 5 minutes or so. I am hopeful that after longer use they will be a thing of the past.

the only One to Buy

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 22, 2015

the dogs get the powder but I take the tablets. it is the best MSM. I am really impressed with Source Naturals projects. keep on giving us the best, iHerb......

Source Naturals MSM

Posted by 4886195747340075294 on Aug 05, 2016

This is my favorite MSM. I like how it has vitamin C and Molybdenum added.

Good price

Posted by 4777886422314351010 on Aug 24, 2016

Good price

Best price around..

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Oct 14, 2008

Best price around for similar product.

Gret Product!

Posted by Reviewer2437068 on Oct 09, 2010

I feel healthier than ever.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »