Source Naturals, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) Powder, with Vitamin C, 8 oz (227 g)

I trust its efficacy and purity

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Jul 11, 2013

Just as with creatine, much of the world's MSM supply is produced in unscrupulous Chinese factories, where purity is unregulated. This product's OptiMSM brand is the only way of being sure that the MSM is produced in the USA.

screwed up my whole digestive system and made me lose hair

Posted by Reviewer3023495 on Mar 02, 2013

I took it initially for hair and skin. Not only did i lose hair on this product, my digestive system got screwed up. I am suffering from bloating and constipation. and i am afraid i am going to gain weight as my digestive system is very sensitive. i would have given a minus star instead of a star if possible.

Not too strong

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jul 11, 2012

Isn't sour or overwhelming in its flavor and dissolves readily. Recommended if you need extra Vitamin C and don't want tablets.

GOOD

Posted by 5246362045838804121 on Apr 08, 2015

I love it!!

Fantastic!

Posted by 4676273252614227253 on May 26, 2015

I have pre-arthritic conditions in my knees because of previous injuries. I have tried everything, including getting a cortisone injection in my knee. I did a lot of research and was hoping to find something to help with the pain. For me, this supplement is a lifesaver!!! After only 3 weeks of taking it, I am almost completely pain free, have more energy, and have lost a few pounds without changing anything else. I am excited to see how it works when I resume swimming this summer. iHerb had fast shipping and great pricing, I would definitely order this again!