smooth and effective

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016

This is a great source of MSM, you can trust their purity more than the cheaper brands.

MSM: quality and the proper size for the "serious" user.

Posted by 5727801729224735930 on Jan 07, 2016

From my experience this is the best quality I've found. Smaller sizes are just not practical for the person who understands why MSM is most worthwhile to take regularly. Kudos to iHerb for offering the brand in the 1 kilo size.

Bulk MSM

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 24, 2015

A great source of MSM - goes down well

Amazing

Posted by SoftDlight on Sep 10, 2015

I've seen a difference mainly with my hair growth. I'm not even worried about going for a haircut anymore because I know it will grow back super fast. Got a few comments from family members that it's too bitter to drink with water, but its fine for me and I barely taste it. I've been using half a spoon and going to start going higher now. Absolutely love it !

Tastes horrible, but it works!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 03, 2015

I experienced noticeable improvements in both asthma and athlete's foot using this product. It does taste absolutely nasty, but I found mixing it with the juice of half a lemon made it tolerable enough to swallow. Progressed from 1 tsp daily to 2 tbsp. within two weeks with no detoxification effects, but noticeable health improvement.

Great skin absorption

Posted by 5649925059329632930 on Jul 19, 2015

I rub it in (1 teaspoon) over my whole body every morning after shower until it dries. Then I take a little apple cider vinegar + water and rub it in once again. Then wash it off (pretty fast) with lukewarm water. My stomach can't tolerate (even in vare small amounts) it so I have to take it this way.

best msm powder i taken so far

Posted by 5506851129277163923 on Jun 02, 2015

dissolves easily and tastes ok, better than bonnett, will continue taking. didn't see much results on hair or skin though my nails are stronger now.

AGood anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on May 29, 2015

I have a sensitive GI tract, prone to ulcerations. I also have arthritis. I add this to my smoothie. It seems to help with inflammation. This seems to calm my insides down. I do move better when I add this to my smoothies. I put this in my husband's smoothie, he also takes glucosamine with chondroitin, and he's moving around a lot better. I probably should take his glucosamine with chondroitin too.

Source Naturals is the Best and most Effective

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 22, 2015

I give this to our 3 dogs....they are middle age but have a spring in their step now.

Msm by source natural

Posted by 4789805371818356886 on Apr 19, 2015

nice consist powder, low price and great product