MSM gives extra soft skin & thick, fast growin hair

Posted by Reviewer1313800 on May 07, 2007

Began taking MSM 1 yr. ago.Noticed that skin became MUCH softer.(I didn't even know then that MSM could have this effect.)Also, hair, which has always been very fine and thin became much thicker and grew much faster.(Also, at the time I didn't know MSM could have this effect.)I began taking MSM tablets but later added taking MSM in powder form.My skin became A LOT softer than it was when I just took the tablets.(I was taking it for pain.)I'm not sure if it helps the pain or not.I still have to take 6-8 200mg Ibuprofen tablets each day.(I have a very bad back injury from 30 yrs. ago.)I still take the MSM along with gelatin and gluscosamine.I haven't stopped taking them since I began 1 yr. ago.I don't know if I would notice a difference if I stopped.In the past sometimes I had very, very bad pain when I walked a lot.I've been walking an average of 1/2 hr. per day for the last 7.5 months.I didn't have unbearable pain during this time.(I usually walk for 3 hrs. at a time.)I recently began weight lifting for the 1st time.I avoided exercises I thought would hurt my back.2.5 weeks into it I got a very bad back strain with VERY bad pain.I take 2 teaspoons of powdered MSM in KoolAid which I drink all day long.I can't taste that amount.

Makes Skin Your Skin So Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on Jan 25, 2008

Great Deal! and so good for you. Work your way up 1 Tablespoon a day and see massive results like glowing skin and better liver function! Go up about 1/4 teaspoon each week. Mix with a glass of warm water or a sweet drink to it's not so bitter.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Nov 17, 2007

I've been using this product for years and my joint pain is almost completely gone. I won't go a day without it.

Pure MSM at an affordable price

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Apr 13, 2010

Great product. Opti-MSM that doesn't contain any fillers or additives. Mixes well with water.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 22, 2009

That stuff is just totally awesome for your skin, liver, detox of mercury, etc etc.... Love it!

Great thing

Posted by 5232295890670795300 on Jun 12, 2014

Well MSM is one of the most amazing supplements I have tried so far. I started from a low dose (1tsp per day = 4 grams). Then I slowly increased it to 12 grams per day. When I reached a dose of 12 grams, I got the most terrible headache in my life. I was reading about such side effects so I was prepared. I had 2-3 days of headaches and then everything became JUST AWESOME. I had tons of energy, much better mood, very positive outlook. Sometimes I had insomnia because of too much energy. Then after around 2 weeks joints on my hands started to hurt. I was a bit scared but after some readings I found that my joints inflamed because something (excess calcium?) was flushing from them with the help of MSM. After 2 weeks inflammations slowly vanished. Joints became flexible again. My back also became more flexible. But again - most exciting was dramatic increase in energy and feeling of well-being. Unfortunately after 1 month of taking MSM this effect disappeared. It's obvious that MSM isn't a source of energy by itself but it needs something else to help the body to produce energy. When all "building blocks" of energy are finished, MSM don't have a building material to continue. What it needs is still a secret for me, but I hope to understand it in future. Now I'm making a pause (may be a month or two) and then I'll start using it again.

MSM works

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Apr 14, 2013

Great with a good price, been taking MSM about 12yrs. Has help in so many ways, Skin I'm 53 and people say all the time I look younger and when I look at others my age I know I do, and I know MSM helps with collagen, tendons, nails, My hair is very healthy I am blonde and do not color my hair yet.And arthritis,It helps with any pain.

Source Naturals MSM Powder, 1 kg

Posted by Reviewer1060998 on Jul 31, 2008

One of our horses had appeared to be permanently lame, but regular use of this MSM led to her recovery within a year. She moves around comfortably now and is available for rdiing again. The same product also was greatly helpful to my wife's back. It supplies sulfur to help with connective tissue recovery, providing better support for joints.

Source Naturals MSM Powder

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Aug 13, 2008

LOVE IT!!! The powder is much more poweful than the capsules. I take it first thing in the morning and try and remember to take it twice more during the day. If I don't my body will remind me! It makes a difference in my life.

Source Naturals, MSM Powder

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on Oct 03, 2008

I use this powder in conjunction with Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion. This powder has a great taste in water. It really helps my legs with arthritis feel so much better so that I can be able to have what it takes to do all the biomedical treatments for my son with autism and also to be able to take care of the rest of my family.