July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, MSM Powder, 35 oz (1000 g)

Makes Skin Your Skin So Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2280023 on Jan 25, 2008

Great Deal! and so good for you. Work your way up 1 Tablespoon a day and see massive results like glowing skin and better liver function! Go up about 1/4 teaspoon each week. Mix with a glass of warm water or a sweet drink to it's not so bitter.

MSM gives extra soft skin & thick, fast growin hair

Posted by Reviewer1313800 on May 07, 2007

Began taking MSM 1 yr. ago.Noticed that skin became MUCH softer.(I didn't even know then that MSM could have this effect.)Also, hair, which has always been very fine and thin became much thicker and grew much faster.(Also, at the time I didn't know MSM could have this effect.)I began taking MSM tablets but later added taking MSM in powder form.My skin became A LOT softer than it was when I just took the tablets.(I was taking it for pain.)I'm not sure if it helps the pain or not.I still have to take 6-8 200mg Ibuprofen tablets each day.(I have a very bad back injury from 30 yrs. ago.)I still take the MSM along with gelatin and gluscosamine.I haven't stopped taking them since I began 1 yr. ago.I don't know if I would notice a difference if I stopped.In the past sometimes I had very, very bad pain when I walked a lot.I've been walking an average of 1/2 hr. per day for the last 7.5 months.I didn't have unbearable pain during this time.(I usually walk for 3 hrs. at a time.)I recently began weight lifting for the 1st time.I avoided exercises I thought would hurt my back.2.5 weeks into it I got a very bad back strain with VERY bad pain.I take 2 teaspoons of powdered MSM in KoolAid which I drink all day long.I can't taste that amount.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Nov 17, 2007

I've been using this product for years and my joint pain is almost completely gone. I won't go a day without it.

Pure MSM at an affordable price

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Apr 13, 2010

Great product. Opti-MSM that doesn't contain any fillers or additives. Mixes well with water.

MSM

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 22, 2009

That stuff is just totally awesome for your skin, liver, detox of mercury, etc etc.... Love it!