Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Magnesium Ascorbate, 8 oz (226.8 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

A great choice for Vit C

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Mar 04, 2011

I am always short on Magnesium so I was happy to find a Vit C/Magnesium blend. The taste is similar to other powdered magnesium (not great but easily drinkable) but it can be mixed with a little fresh lemon juice and stevia to make it more palatable. I love that it mixes thoroughly.

Like a lot

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

To me, this is a great vitamin c product, especially if you take large doses as I do. It has a slightly sour taste that I find tolerable. I simply mix a half-teaspoon into several ounces of water and drink it down. A good way to get additional magnesium as well. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great Ascorbate!

Posted by Reviewer1180612 on Oct 06, 2011

Does not taste bad. Dissolves well. Easy on my stomach (unlike ascorbic acid, which gave me terrible heart burn) Very happy with this product, wish they carried it in a larger size.

best vitamin C I've used

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Jun 27, 2010

I use magnesium ascorbate for a vitamin C source because it is not acidic like ascorbic acid. It's supposed to be more bioavailble and it does not upset my stomach. I prefer this buffered form.

Worst Product Ever

Posted by Reviewer1331288 on Apr 12, 2008

This is officially the worst product I've ever ordered from iherb. Firstly it is listed in the iherb catalogue as "crystals". It is not at all crystal but is instead a chalky white powder! Secondly and most serious of all it is listed on the product label as being "ph neutral". As another reviewer said it is most definitely not ph neutral but instead quite acidic! Please iherb remove this product from your otherwise excellent range. If I could give zero stars I would - but unfortunately 1 is the lowest it will go.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »