For strong bones

Posted by Reviewer2482199 on Dec 18, 2009

When combined with calcium-rich food, this magnesium supplement helps build bone. It's in the citrate form, which is one of the best absorbed.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3338933 on Aug 14, 2010

Helps with muscle cramping, and helps with elimination, and general wellness.

Hawsome

Posted by Reviewer3280046 on Feb 24, 2012

Great! Source Naturals is an awesome supplier. I take about 3-4 of these a day and it helps with constipation.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by 4991959538146062583 on Apr 04, 2015

I have taken this in the past and this is a great product. At one point I ran out and never bought it for a awhile. I could see a huge difference. My doctor had suggested this product to me and I had told her that I was taking it before. I am back on this product again and I don't plan on running out, I will make sure that I always have this on hand. I love IHerb.com. They have great prices.

review

Posted by arieschild on Oct 30, 2011

This does help with fibromyalgia, but does cause some diarrhea on the amount I need. I will go next to mag glycinate.

less stress

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Jan 28, 2015

This keeps stress away...

Didn't work so well for me.

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Jun 26, 2011

I had issues with this supplement... it was causing some mild diahrrea. Not sure if the dosage was too large for me or there was another issue with this supplement. I had better luck with the Metagenics brand.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by 5139124812472973742 on May 02, 2016

Always take with plenty of liquid, protect your lungs from the powder in the capsule, and to ensure it is effective, take 50 milligrams P-5-P Vitamin B6 daily.

** Great Mag at great price

Posted by Amnon10 on Jan 31, 2016

Worth a buy .. Good price. I ordered it twice. Good for irregular heart beat, cramps, better digestion.

ok, je pense