could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 03, 2014

...too large and three is too many to swallow. Calcium should be included in this formula as well. In my case it did not reduce period pain and cramps, nor did it help with regularity.

magnesium malate

Posted by 5324388760981290734 on May 03, 2012

I am sleeping better and the taste of the tablets are not a problem nither the size bothers me maybe some peple will find it a bit large. thanks

Ummmm

Posted by 5296091141180502951 on Sep 21, 2016

I've been taking magnesium for over two years. Ever since I started taking it in the form of MgO tablets, I was able to remove muscle cramps and tinnitus (I recently noticed it has been a while since I haven't heard the ringing in my ear). However, I purchased this malate form and a week ago I got my first muscle cramp early in the morning while half asleep since I've got magnesium in my stack. Admittedly, I missed a few capsules those days, but that has not happened to me even with only MgO. So the potency of these is dubvious (don't know if it is absorption or any other issue). As for the malate, I haven't noticed anything. Will discontinue once the second bottle is finished and go back to either bisglycinate or plain oxide.

Large tablets

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016

I was surprised by the size of these tablets and I had a difficult time swallowing them. Although they have a good profile and three per day is great because you can space them out rather than just take one hit. If they were smaller I may still be taking them, but I've switched to a chelate in a capsule which is much easier to take. Nothing wrong with the product and ingredients: it's simply a personal preference.

-Magnesium-Malate-

Posted by Reviewer1098782 on Sep 12, 2011

Good product.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Apr 15, 2012

This bottle is a good value, but I see better results from the Douglas Labs brand for my fibromyalgia. I'm currently combining the two daily to be more budget-friendly.