LESS ACHES AND PAINS

Posted by Reviewer1928397 on Jul 12, 2011

Love this product - has decreased my overall pain levels caused by mild fibromyalgia and arthritis in my spine and knee. Has given me a better quality of life.

nervousness

Posted by 5387291204477617731 on Sep 17, 2013

I've found that by taking Magnesium Malate it settled my nerves

Absolute Saviour!

Posted by Reviewer2491593 on Feb 18, 2011

Initially was having trouble sleeping for months, extremely anxious and stressed. After taking this product it had an immediate effect and have been sleeping great every night and overall feel amazing! Another awesome product from iHerb for a really competitive price.

LESS ACHES AND PAINS

Posted by Reviewer3156502 on Mar 15, 2011

I have a chronic back condition, a recent knee repair and ligament and tissue damage to both legs below the knee from a fall prior to the surgery - so pain in one form or another has been constant. I took this supplement for 5 days and realised that I had not had to resort to any pain medication and the swelling was signifantly reduced. Fantastic result and I have now reduced the 3 x day to 2 x day and am still pain free. Would highly recommend.

Seems best so far

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Jul 19, 2011

Purchased to help with sleep and muscle recovery from workouts. Unlike the other mags I've tried, I seem to be able to take these late without getting diarrhea in the morning.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 4858339976604996082 on Apr 30, 2014

Have only just started to use this product, but very happy so far, better sleep and less muscle tension and twitching.

iyi gibi

Posted by 5495177767740264888 on Aug 09, 2016

henüz iki haftadır kullanıyorum. fayda var gibi ancak gerçek yorum yapabilmem için daha uzun süre kullanmam gerektiğini düşünüyorum. fibromiyalji hastasıyım. 20 yıldır.

Good Product

Posted by 5006825107415953120 on Oct 06, 2016

It takes a few months of using this regularly before you notice positive changes. All in all a reliable product. I wish I could send for it in bulk but my country's regulations do not allow for that. I can only buy two at a time.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3291265 on Jul 11, 2011

Great source of magnesium.

Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1031727 on Nov 09, 2010

Just started this, hopefully, it will work.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »