Best Magnesium Malate

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I use 6 tablets every day for years now to relieve cramps, migraine and pain caused by Ehlers Danlos. Will also relieve pain from MCS/Fibro. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Relieves pain

Posted by Reviewer1471527 on Nov 17, 2010

I take this for fibromyalgia. It helps me sleep really well, relieves my pain and restless legs. I take 3-4 at night. If I forget to take it, I will wake up in pain. I get up, take it and relax and fall back to sleep immediately. Extremely effective. Better than any pain pills or muscle relaxers!!

Great product combining both magnesium and malate.

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 16, 2012

I have problems tolerating supplements but this is one that I have no problems with. Magnesium malate is the form of magnesium that is recommended for those with the Multi System disorders (MCS, FM, CFS etc) but is especially useful for people with Fibromyalgia. There are so many things I have noticed that have improved or disappeared since I have been able to take magnesium regularly. For instance I used to get very painful outer ears whenever they got cold but that no longer happens. Likewise, I no longer get muscle cramps in my toes in bed at night which contributes to a better night's sleep though I have found to prevent this I need to get the right balance between magnesium, calcium, sodium chloride and potassium. Potassium I get via one banana per day and sodium chloride via the Redmond's Real Salt I add to food (I do not eat processed foods therefore do not get any salt from this source). I have found that I only need a very small amount of calcium to prevent the cramps. Too much, and they come back again. About 150mg calcium per day is what works for me. This product has helped me in so many ways, I consider it number one among the "must haves". It is great it is also available in this large size that goes so much further and also gives the economy of buying a bulk amount.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1559362 on Nov 28, 2009

The best malic acid I have tried. I can take 4 tablets and get over 3gms of malic acid without getting too much magnesium at once (such that my body sends it straight through me) but just enough to stay in my body and be effective. Seems to ease fibromyalgia pain. Yay! And doesn't taste yuck like some expensive speciality brands that go straight through you at the same dose.

Take daily

Posted by Reviewer1935370 on Oct 26, 2011

This has helped my migraines and my fibromyalgia

great!

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on Sep 02, 2010

This helps me sleep. Less pain, no restless leg syndrome,no migraines when I take this. I"m a happy camper. I discovered, and it may have been in iherb's library, that migraine folk and fibromyalgia folk, in fact chronic pain people in general are often deficient in magnesium. This is just the ticket. I read that it was the most healthy, assimilatable version of magnesium. Don't take it with calcium. Magnesium helps you assimilate calcium, but not the other way around. A fibro friend took these and had the first sound sleep in years.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1758213 on Aug 02, 2011

I buy Magnesium Malate for my wife because it helps ease her aches and pain in her muscles and joints.

7 years of pain

Posted by Reviewer1806876 on Jun 25, 2013

I had suffered from leg cramps 2 to 3 times a night for 7 years and the only thing that helped was salt under my tongue. I read an ad that said it relieved all the problems that I had, so upon reading the ingredients I saw magnesium malate as the main ingredient, so I ordered this product from iherb and upon taking the 6 tablet, 2nd day my leg cramps have stopped. Any other benefits are a bonus.

Excellent for muscle pain and cramps

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Excellent helps with muscle aches. I take New Chapter Zynflamend, Drs Best hyaluronic Acid, Source Naturals salmon oil with these and severe pain has completely disappeared. There are different forms of magnesium, for any muscle pain magnesium malate is the best form to take. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Great for fibromyalgia

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Oct 21, 2015

I started taking this as it was recommended to me to help with fibro. It was the best thing i ever did. It helps with the pain and i have more movement now than ever before. This is a great affordable brand and i would recommend this product to anyone.