7 years of pain

Posted by Reviewer1806876 on Jun 25, 2013

I had suffered from leg cramps 2 to 3 times a night for 7 years and the only thing that helped was salt under my tongue. I read an ad that said it relieved all the problems that I had, so upon reading the ingredients I saw magnesium malate as the main ingredient, so I ordered this product from iherb and upon taking the 6 tablet, 2nd day my leg cramps have stopped. Any other benefits are a bonus.

Great for fibromyalgia

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Oct 21, 2015

I started taking this as it was recommended to me to help with fibro. It was the best thing i ever did. It helps with the pain and i have more movement now than ever before. This is a great affordable brand and i would recommend this product to anyone.

LESS ACHES AND PAINS

Posted by Reviewer1928397 on Jul 12, 2011

Love this product - has decreased my overall pain levels caused by mild fibromyalgia and arthritis in my spine and knee. Has given me a better quality of life.

Great deal

Posted by Reviewer1311862 on Mar 15, 2011

For the money, this has been a great product that seems to help with soreness in joints (i.e. knees, hips)

SOURCE NATURALS MAG MALATE 1250MG 360 TABS

Posted by Reviewer3265639 on Jun 18, 2011

HI I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED ONLINE AND THE FREIGHT WAS EFFICIENTLY DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME SPECIFIED FOR FREIGHT DELIVERIES AND THE TRACKING INFORMATION WAS EXCELLENT AS WELL KIND REGARDS ANASTASIA AUSTRALIA

Magnesium malate

Posted by Reviewer2246886 on Aug 21, 2011

Thankyou!! This is a wonderful product. It has eased my chronic pain; kind of too good to be true. When I ordered I did not have high hopes but thankfully, I was proven wrong.

source naturals magnesium malate 1,250mg

Posted by Reviewer3348340 on Aug 21, 2011

good value & good dose for me as i have CFS/ME

inexpensive source

Posted by Reviewer2654632 on Oct 28, 2011

Source Naturals at iHerb continues to be the cheapest source of magnesium and malic acid I can find. Even compared to bulk powders. Magnesium is obviously an essential mineral. magnesium and malic acid may have a role in modulating muscle tone, I believe it helps with my muscle cramping.

Best Source for Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2856962 on Sep 21, 2011

Best source for Magnesium I have found to date. No more flavored mix drinks with an odd aftertaste.

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer3283799 on Oct 07, 2011

Service delivery was excellent. I haven't had time to evaluate the efficacy of the product yet, but as it was recommended to me by an experienced health worker I am hopeful it will help the pain of osteopenia in my back. It does not seem to be available in Australia. Thank you.