July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 1,250 mg, 360 Tablets

For Fibroymialgia sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2972570 on Nov 22, 2009

Gives you the energy that Fibromyalgia takes from you

great!

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on Sep 02, 2010

This helps me sleep. Less pain, no restless leg syndrome,no migraines when I take this. I"m a happy camper. I discovered, and it may have been in iherb's library, that migraine folk and fibromyalgia folk, in fact chronic pain people in general are often deficient in magnesium. This is just the ticket. I read that it was the most healthy, assimilatable version of magnesium. Don't take it with calcium. Magnesium helps you assimilate calcium, but not the other way around. A fibro friend took these and had the first sound sleep in years.

Bone support

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 04, 2010

I have taken Magnesium for years to keep my bones strong. Twisted my leg last year and couldn't step on that leg. Dr. says x-rays show my bones are very strong for an 82 year old lady. So, guess it helps. Did a simple exercise and my leg was fine.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1758213 on Aug 02, 2011

I buy Magnesium Malate for my wife because it helps ease her aches and pain in her muscles and joints.

Magnesium malate

Posted by Reviewer2246886 on Aug 21, 2011

Thankyou!! This is a wonderful product. It has eased my chronic pain; kind of too good to be true. When I ordered I did not have high hopes but thankfully, I was proven wrong.