Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 1,250 mg, 360 Tablets

7 years of pain

Posted by Reviewer1806876 on Jun 25, 2013

I had suffered from leg cramps 2 to 3 times a night for 7 years and the only thing that helped was salt under my tongue. I read an ad that said it relieved all the problems that I had, so upon reading the ingredients I saw magnesium malate as the main ingredient, so I ordered this product from iherb and upon taking the 6 tablet, 2nd day my leg cramps have stopped. Any other benefits are a bonus.

Doctor recommended for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1741963 on Feb 13, 2010

Have been using Source Naturals Mag. Malate since the early 90s, after being diagnosed w/ fibromyalgia following an auto accident. An enlightened doctor (rare for that time) recommended it to me. It's a far superior solution to taking drugs like anti-depressants, which are commonly prescribed for fibro by doctors who don't know any better. Source Naturals is a brand I've relied on for vitamins and other supplements, as well.

For Fibroymialgia sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2972570 on Nov 22, 2009

Gives you the energy that Fibromyalgia takes from you

great!

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on Sep 02, 2010

This helps me sleep. Less pain, no restless leg syndrome,no migraines when I take this. I"m a happy camper. I discovered, and it may have been in iherb's library, that migraine folk and fibromyalgia folk, in fact chronic pain people in general are often deficient in magnesium. This is just the ticket. I read that it was the most healthy, assimilatable version of magnesium. Don't take it with calcium. Magnesium helps you assimilate calcium, but not the other way around. A fibro friend took these and had the first sound sleep in years.

Magnesium malate

Posted by Reviewer2246886 on Aug 21, 2011

Thankyou!! This is a wonderful product. It has eased my chronic pain; kind of too good to be true. When I ordered I did not have high hopes but thankfully, I was proven wrong.