Doctor recommended for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1741963 on Feb 13, 2010

Have been using Source Naturals Mag. Malate since the early 90s, after being diagnosed w/ fibromyalgia following an auto accident. An enlightened doctor (rare for that time) recommended it to me. It's a far superior solution to taking drugs like anti-depressants, which are commonly prescribed for fibro by doctors who don't know any better. Source Naturals is a brand I've relied on for vitamins and other supplements, as well.

For Fibroymialgia sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2972570 on Nov 22, 2009

Gives you the energy that Fibromyalgia takes from you

works great

Posted by kanaca on Apr 09, 2012

I feel the Magnesium coursing through my veins, working its calming effect on my muscles. I'm Magnesium deficient, so I have to take 400mgs twice a day (6 pills total). The difficulty is after three pills, it can be a little harsh on the stomach. But, whatever I can take really works.

LESS ACHES AND PAINS

Posted by Reviewer1928397 on Jul 12, 2011

Love this product - has decreased my overall pain levels caused by mild fibromyalgia and arthritis in my spine and knee. Has given me a better quality of life.

Best Source for Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2856962 on Sep 21, 2011

Best source for Magnesium I have found to date. No more flavored mix drinks with an odd aftertaste.

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer3283799 on Oct 07, 2011

Service delivery was excellent. I haven't had time to evaluate the efficacy of the product yet, but as it was recommended to me by an experienced health worker I am hopeful it will help the pain of osteopenia in my back. It does not seem to be available in Australia. Thank you.

Mag malate 1250 mg

Posted by Reviewer2512130 on Jan 04, 2012

They help relieve pain from fibromyalgia

inexpensive source

Posted by Reviewer2654632 on Oct 28, 2011

Source Naturals at iHerb continues to be the cheapest source of magnesium and malic acid I can find. Even compared to bulk powders. Magnesium is obviously an essential mineral. magnesium and malic acid may have a role in modulating muscle tone, I believe it helps with my muscle cramping.

Magnesium malate

Posted by Reviewer2246886 on Aug 21, 2011

Thankyou!! This is a wonderful product. It has eased my chronic pain; kind of too good to be true. When I ordered I did not have high hopes but thankfully, I was proven wrong.

source naturals magnesium malate 1,250mg

Posted by Reviewer3348340 on Aug 21, 2011

good value & good dose for me as i have CFS/ME