Bone support

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 04, 2010

I have taken Magnesium for years to keep my bones strong. Twisted my leg last year and couldn't step on that leg. Dr. says x-rays show my bones are very strong for an 82 year old lady. So, guess it helps. Did a simple exercise and my leg was fine.

Good product.

Posted by MikeMember on May 17, 2014

Good form of Magnesium & Malic acid at a reasonable price. I take it at bedtime for a relaxing sleep without leg cramps.

Best Source for Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2856962 on Sep 21, 2011

Best source for Magnesium I have found to date. No more flavored mix drinks with an odd aftertaste.

Great deal

Posted by Reviewer1311862 on Mar 15, 2011

For the money, this has been a great product that seems to help with soreness in joints (i.e. knees, hips)

SOURCE NATURALS MAG MALATE 1250MG 360 TABS

Posted by Reviewer3265639 on Jun 18, 2011

HI I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED ONLINE AND THE FREIGHT WAS EFFICIENTLY DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME SPECIFIED FOR FREIGHT DELIVERIES AND THE TRACKING INFORMATION WAS EXCELLENT AS WELL KIND REGARDS ANASTASIA AUSTRALIA

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer3283799 on Oct 07, 2011

Service delivery was excellent. I haven't had time to evaluate the efficacy of the product yet, but as it was recommended to me by an experienced health worker I am hopeful it will help the pain of osteopenia in my back. It does not seem to be available in Australia. Thank you.

source naturals magnesium malate 1,250mg

Posted by Reviewer3348340 on Aug 21, 2011

good value & good dose for me as i have CFS/ME

nervousness

Posted by 5387291204477617731 on Sep 17, 2013

I've found that by taking Magnesium Malate it settled my nerves

could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 03, 2014

...too large and three is too many to swallow. Calcium should be included in this formula as well. In my case it did not reduce period pain and cramps, nor did it help with regularity.

Not Impressed

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

This product contains magnesium stearate, which hinders the body's absorption of nutrition. Check our Dr. Mercola's website and type magnesium stearate; He offers a lot of good info.