SOURCE NATURALS MAG MALATE 1250MG 360 TABS

Posted by Reviewer3265639 on Jun 18, 2011

HI I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED ONLINE AND THE FREIGHT WAS EFFICIENTLY DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME SPECIFIED FOR FREIGHT DELIVERIES AND THE TRACKING INFORMATION WAS EXCELLENT AS WELL KIND REGARDS ANASTASIA AUSTRALIA

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2603155 on Nov 25, 2010

Excellent product & price

Bone support

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 04, 2010

I have taken Magnesium for years to keep my bones strong. Twisted my leg last year and couldn't step on that leg. Dr. says x-rays show my bones are very strong for an 82 year old lady. So, guess it helps. Did a simple exercise and my leg was fine.

Polymyalgia

Posted by 5317164960659981630 on Jul 13, 2014

very good in the fight against polymyalgia

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 5559481117343008423 on Sep 02, 2015

The best I've used. Tried others and I didn't see any result till I tried this Magnesium Malate. Plus its very reasonable priced.

Good product.

Posted by MikeMember on May 17, 2014

Good form of Magnesium & Malic acid at a reasonable price. I take it at bedtime for a relaxing sleep without leg cramps.

inexpensive source

Posted by Reviewer2654632 on Oct 28, 2011

Source Naturals at iHerb continues to be the cheapest source of magnesium and malic acid I can find. Even compared to bulk powders. Magnesium is obviously an essential mineral. magnesium and malic acid may have a role in modulating muscle tone, I believe it helps with my muscle cramping.

nervousness

Posted by 5387291204477617731 on Sep 17, 2013

I've found that by taking Magnesium Malate it settled my nerves

could be better

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 03, 2014

...too large and three is too many to swallow. Calcium should be included in this formula as well. In my case it did not reduce period pain and cramps, nor did it help with regularity.

Not Impressed

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

This product contains magnesium stearate, which hinders the body's absorption of nutrition. Check our Dr. Mercola's website and type magnesium stearate; He offers a lot of good info.