Source Naturals Magnesium Malate - Good for Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2779830 on Apr 28, 2009

I've used Source Naturals Magnesium Malate for years now. It's a great product at a great price. Malic acid with magnesium has been shown to be one of those low-cost but effective supplements for muscle pain in patients with fibromyalgia. Taking an extra one or two is also useful for the occasional medication related constipation.

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1032322 on May 09, 2010

This combination of magnesium and malate is great, I get a nice boost of energy after taking this, I'm thinking it must be the malic acid that does it. Great price, fast shipping, can't ask for a better service from iherb. Update: I'm taking a star off because I can't get used to the huge size of the tablets. After a few near-choke incidences, now I'm afraid to take this product.

Lyme Disease

Posted by Reviewer2145041 on May 13, 2008

I bought this product to help with the muscle twitches associated with cronic Lyme disease. Within a week, the twitches have just about disappeared. Good product, good price

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Mar 15, 2012

As I understood it Malate is a better form of magnesium , more absorbable or something like that. These do the trick. Not too bad in terms of not upsetting the tummy. The way the describe the milligrams on the front is confusing and they should make it much more clear how much is in each tab. I wanted approx 400mg of mag a day and that requires 3 tablets per day which is not immediately obvious by reading the front of the bottle. 3tabs gives a bit more than 400mg.

Amazing delivery and service

Posted by Reviewer2995450 on Feb 20, 2011

Wow delivery was so quick. This product was recommended for thyroid and adrenal fatigue. Will try first as it just arrived and comment later.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 28, 2011

I use NOW magnesium Malate, decided to try Source Natural's, as NOW was sold out. Easier to swallow, seem to have less fillers than NOW, although 25mg less elemental magnesium for each 3 capsules. Oh well.

Highly recommend

Posted by 5442738293152268328 on Dec 14, 2015

This is one of the most quality Magnesium Malate products I have tried so far.

good

Posted by Reviewer2988327 on Apr 08, 2008

great for fibro

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 1250 mg.180

Posted by Reviewer2512130 on Jun 10, 2011

I have been taking this for a long time. I know it is good for me and definitely helps my fibromyalgia

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1328815 on Jun 15, 2011

These were recommended to me and they are excellent!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »