Highly recommend

Posted by 5442738293152268328 on Dec 14, 2015

This is one of the most quality Magnesium Malate products I have tried so far.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3159182 on Dec 14, 2015

Good Magnesium product. I prefer Magnesium citrate.

I'm a fan of Source Naturals products

Posted by 5006009090426692563 on Sep 16, 2014

I can't comment on the products efficacy because i'd need a blood test to accurately gauge how well I'm absorbing the Magnesium. So I'll comment on the experience of using the product. It's an easy pill to swallow (pardon the pun) and like all Source Natural products, I believe there's a conscious emphasis placed on purity and reducing unnecessary fillers. I think the ratio of price/quality with Source Naturals is excellent.

Guess it is a good one!

Posted by lillanne on Apr 08, 2014

It is not very easy to tell. Use it because I think I need Magnesium. Don´t notice anything.

Working stuff

Posted by 5125011628840268709 on Jul 16, 2013

I've been looking for different forms of magnesium as magnesium oxide doesn't work for my stomach. I've used now couple different mixtures and came up with this 'cause of it's low price. Been working okay for me.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Mar 15, 2012

As I understood it Malate is a better form of magnesium , more absorbable or something like that. These do the trick. Not too bad in terms of not upsetting the tummy. The way the describe the milligrams on the front is confusing and they should make it much more clear how much is in each tab. I wanted approx 400mg of mag a day and that requires 3 tablets per day which is not immediately obvious by reading the front of the bottle. 3tabs gives a bit more than 400mg.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1289277 on Oct 26, 2011

Great Product

Happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer3259043 on Sep 06, 2011

Good value for money.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 28, 2011

I use NOW magnesium Malate, decided to try Source Natural's, as NOW was sold out. Easier to swallow, seem to have less fillers than NOW, although 25mg less elemental magnesium for each 3 capsules. Oh well.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Jul 27, 2011

After dinner, took it and did my usual routine. The effect came 3 hours later and was beginning to feel sleepy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »