Still works after 20 years.

Posted by Reviewer1857425 on Nov 02, 2007

Shortly after I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia more than 20 years ago I started using Magnesium Malate to increase my energy levels and decrease the pain in my soft tissues. I don't know what I would have done without it. It made the difference as to whether I would be able to get off the sofa each day and actually have a life. The great part is that you get results after only 2 or 3 days of use. So you know if it's going to work for you or not without using it for a month. It definitely worked for me and is still working.

New favorite magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2198906 on Oct 04, 2008

I've been taking Magnesium Citrate for years. The malic acid in this form definitely adds something. I've had an incredible increase in exercise energy and less sore muscles and quicker recovery time. Good stuff.

Magnesium and Malate in one product.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012

I have problems tolerating supplements but this is one that I have no problems with. Magnesium malate is the form of magnesium that is recommended for those with the Multi System disorders (MCS, FM, CFS etc) but is especially useful for people with Fibromyalgia. There are so many things I have noticed that have improved or disappeared since I have been able to take magnesium regularly. For instance I used to get very painful outer ears whenever they got cold but that no longer happens. Likewise, I no longer get muscle cramps in my toes in bed at night which contributes to a better night's sleep though I have found to prevent this I need to get the right balance between magnesium, calcium, sodium chloride and potassium. Potassium I get via one banana per day and sodium chloride via the Redmond's Real Salt I add to food (I do not eat processed foods therefore do not get any salt from this source). I have found that I only need a very small amount of calcium to prevent the cramps. Too much, and they come back again. About 150mg calcium per day is what works for me. This product has helped me in so many ways, I consider it number one among the "must haves".

Helps with my Fibro

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Nov 05, 2008

One of the first things that started helping my fibromyalgia was magnesium malate. I've been using this brand for years now and find it helps with the stiffness and lack of energy. I usually prefer capsules but you only need three of these tablets which makes it more economical and it works fine.

Works for my CFS/Fibromylagia

Posted by Reviewer1182701 on Dec 23, 2010

This is the first supplement that I've tried that actually provides relief from my Fibro symptoms that included: tingling and burning sensation in my extremities and this horrible itching. I take two tablets three times a day between meals along with one NOW 500 mg Taurine, one NOW 500 mg GABA, one NOW 500 mg L-Tyrosine, and two 40,000 Serratio Units of Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. This combination along with other herbals and supplements has relieved most of the fatigue, brain fog, dizziness and other symptoms from the CFS. This is not a cure, but for the first time in almost a year, I feel like I can function like a normal person. I also take one NOW 100 mg 5-HTP and two Enzymatic Sleep Formula capsules at bedtime for a restful night's sleep. Thank you iHerb for providing cost effective options for people who suffer from chronic diseases like CFS and Fibro.

Splendid!

Posted by klinacz on Apr 07, 2015

I started taking this form of magnesium instead of magnesium citrate due to laxative effect. Also the idea of extra malic acid and its ability to chelate aluminium convinced me to take this product. I would prefer capsules to tablets but it's not that big deal to me though. They are efficient, affordable and really good. They still do have laxative effect but not that strong as magnesium citrate. Magnesium is very important, essential mineral which is underestimated by many people. It is very important for every part of our health. Vitamin D3 requires magnesium for its proper work. Magnesium is antagonistic towards lead and soothes our nerves. Our diet often lacks of magnesium, even if we eat dark wholemeal baking it contains a lot of phytic acid which impairs absorption of nutrients.

muscle pain in my hands disappeared

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 29, 2012

I bought this product to try another kind of magnesium. Generally magnesium makes me feel wonderful, every kind of it. But this time it happened to me something that other types had not done. Pain in my arms from hard training, disappeared...totally. I had read about this but did not really believe. Also I noticed something else. This type does not make me feel sleepy if I take during daylight. (When I feel a little bit sad, a little magnesium cap and everything is fine again)

Works well for all my aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

This has helped to get rid of migraines and body aches. Also helps with sleep.

better than I hoped

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Feb 23, 2010

In about two weeks time, this seems to have cured my daughter's eczema (which she has had for 8 years) which I suspected may have been due to aluminum toxicity. Also helped her with constipation. If anyone else has ever watched someone suffer with eczema, you can imagine my joy at finding this product!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2408328 on Jun 18, 2010

I used to have a chronic fatigue. The doctor recommended this, along with the liver detoxifier & Regenerator. Together, they work wonders and I feel like I am able to function like a normal human being again. I purchased a three-bottle supply, and I take 3/day right now. I will probably decrease the daily amount in time, but right now I need all the energy that I get from it. I highly recommend it.