New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Still works after 20 years.

Posted by Reviewer1857425 on Nov 02, 2007

Shortly after I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia more than 20 years ago I started using Magnesium Malate to increase my energy levels and decrease the pain in my soft tissues. I don't know what I would have done without it. It made the difference as to whether I would be able to get off the sofa each day and actually have a life. The great part is that you get results after only 2 or 3 days of use. So you know if it's going to work for you or not without using it for a month. It definitely worked for me and is still working.

New favorite magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2198906 on Oct 04, 2008

I've been taking Magnesium Citrate for years. The malic acid in this form definitely adds something. I've had an incredible increase in exercise energy and less sore muscles and quicker recovery time. Good stuff.

Magnesium and Malate in one product.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012

I have problems tolerating supplements but this is one that I have no problems with. Magnesium malate is the form of magnesium that is recommended for those with the Multi System disorders (MCS, FM, CFS etc) but is especially useful for people with Fibromyalgia. There are so many things I have noticed that have improved or disappeared since I have been able to take magnesium regularly. For instance I used to get very painful outer ears whenever they got cold but that no longer happens. Likewise, I no longer get muscle cramps in my toes in bed at night which contributes to a better night's sleep though I have found to prevent this I need to get the right balance between magnesium, calcium, sodium chloride and potassium. Potassium I get via one banana per day and sodium chloride via the Redmond's Real Salt I add to food (I do not eat processed foods therefore do not get any salt from this source). I have found that I only need a very small amount of calcium to prevent the cramps. Too much, and they come back again. About 150mg calcium per day is what works for me. This product has helped me in so many ways, I consider it number one among the "must haves".

Helps with my Fibro

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Nov 05, 2008

One of the first things that started helping my fibromyalgia was magnesium malate. I've been using this brand for years now and find it helps with the stiffness and lack of energy. I usually prefer capsules but you only need three of these tablets which makes it more economical and it works fine.

better than I hoped

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Feb 23, 2010

In about two weeks time, this seems to have cured my daughter's eczema (which she has had for 8 years) which I suspected may have been due to aluminum toxicity. Also helped her with constipation. If anyone else has ever watched someone suffer with eczema, you can imagine my joy at finding this product!