Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2376696 on Nov 11, 2011

I thoroughly researched what type of Magnesium supplement would be good for fybro-myalgia, which my mother-in-law suffers with. Source Naturals produce high quality, safe and effective products and this is one of them.

Instant benifits; good quality Magnesium Malate!!!

Posted by Reviewer3032401 on Nov 22, 2011

Five star for instant noticable benifits; some reduction in pain and feeling calmer. Time will tell though how benificial these are for me as I have only been taking them for a few weeks. I do plan on continueing to use this Magnesium malate regularly. And would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality magnesium; as malate is supposed to be very absorbable.

The best magnesium around

Posted by Reviewer1075335 on Sep 10, 2011

After spending years (and $$$) on magnesium tablets I have finally found one that works.

Magnesium Malate, Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Jul 01, 2011

These supplements are brilliant.My muscle pain has gone down and my energy levels and general wellbeing have risen dramatically.This is the first Mg supplement that has done this, the dozens of others that I have tried over the years have all been consistent in their results:I have felt much worse after taking them.

Great for sports injuries

Posted by Reviewer2211837 on May 19, 2011

I find that this product speeds up the healing process by several days for tendon and ligament injuries.

Great magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on May 31, 2011

My body likes this magnesium and so do i.

A Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Jun 01, 2011

I ordered this Source Naturals magnesium supplement to help with many things, but the most important is insulin resistance. I take it every day and expect to see good results soon.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Mar 15, 2012

As I understood it Malate is a better form of magnesium , more absorbable or something like that. These do the trick. Not too bad in terms of not upsetting the tummy. The way the describe the milligrams on the front is confusing and they should make it much more clear how much is in each tab. I wanted approx 400mg of mag a day and that requires 3 tablets per day which is not immediately obvious by reading the front of the bottle. 3tabs gives a bit more than 400mg.

regularity is a plus

Posted by Reviewer1543562 on Feb 27, 2012

this magnesium helps make you regular and aids in sleeping. it works well.

One of the better magnesium supplements I have used.

Posted by 5632154520299991366 on Jan 16, 2015

I originally bought magnesium to detox aluminium and heavy metals but later found out that this type is very good for my morning leg cramps. I only need 1 or 2 daily to cure the cramps in my thighs. Too much and I get cramp in my calves due to calcium displacement. A small bottle of milk shake is enough to stop that.