Splendid!

Posted by klinacz on Apr 07, 2015

I started taking this form of magnesium instead of magnesium citrate due to laxative effect. Also the idea of extra malic acid and its ability to chelate aluminium convinced me to take this product. I would prefer capsules to tablets but it's not that big deal to me though. They are efficient, affordable and really good. They still do have laxative effect but not that strong as magnesium citrate. Magnesium is very important, essential mineral which is underestimated by many people. It is very important for every part of our health. Vitamin D3 requires magnesium for its proper work. Magnesium is antagonistic towards lead and soothes our nerves. Our diet often lacks of magnesium, even if we eat dark wholemeal baking it contains a lot of phytic acid which impairs absorption of nutrients.

It helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Dec 03, 2009

I take 1 at lunch and 2 for dinner, so I have a much better night. I also take at bed time 5-HTP, to reduce my fibromyagia. I think this magnesium is excellent, I will continue and order again.

magnesium for my restlessness

Posted by Reviewer3298459 on Apr 20, 2009

I use magnesium for quiet a while, it helps me with my nervousness due to menopause. I am happy with iHerb, the have a wide range of products, sharp prices and very low shipping costs. This last thing is important because i live in Europe.

Mag Malate is greeat

Posted by Reviewer1936053 on Jun 04, 2010

I found this Source Naturals magnesium malate very effective for my adrenal disorder and my leg cramping. I suspect the malate is also helping my energy, but that would be just an added bonus.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1309783 on Dec 13, 2008

I have used this product for a number of years, and can heartily recommend it for fibromyalgia. I have suffered from fibro for 15 years, and it definitely helps the aches and muscle pain.