Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets

Works for my CFS/Fibromylagia

Posted by Reviewer1182701 From Maryland on Dec 23, 2010

This is the first supplement that I've tried that actually provides relief from my Fibro symptoms that included: tingling and burning sensation in my extremities and this horrible itching. I take two tablets three times a day between meals along with one NOW 500 mg Taurine, one NOW 500 mg GABA, one NOW 500 mg L-Tyrosine, and two 40,000 Serratio Units of Doctor's Best Serrapeptase. This combination along with other herbals and supplements has relieved most of the fatigue, brain fog, dizziness and other symptoms from the CFS. This is not a cure, but for the first time in almost a year, I feel like I can function like a normal person. I also take one NOW 100 mg 5-HTP and two Enzymatic Sleep Formula capsules at bedtime for a restful night's sleep. Thank you iHerb for providing cost effective options for people who suffer from chronic diseases like CFS and Fibro.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2408328 From Colorado on Jun 18, 2010

I used to have a chronic fatigue. The doctor recommended this, along with the liver detoxifier & Regenerator. Together, they work wonders and I feel like I am able to function like a normal human being again. I purchased a three-bottle supply, and I take 3/day right now. I will probably decrease the daily amount in time, but right now I need all the energy that I get from it. I highly recommend it.

Immediate difference

Posted by Reviewer1870531 From Japan on Apr 04, 2009

I noticed a difference in well being within a few days of starting to use these. Very good product!

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer1309783 From New Mexico on Dec 13, 2008

I have used this product for a number of years, and can heartily recommend it for fibromyalgia. I have suffered from fibro for 15 years, and it definitely helps the aches and muscle pain.

Binders and fillers, a deterrent

Posted by Reviewer2561507 From Canada on Jun 18, 2013

Pros: I believe that Magnesium Malate is a very good source of Magnesium, with the added help of Malic Acid to increase ATP production. Well priced and vegetarian, as well. Cons: I don't care for, and don't trust the binders and fillers in this product. While I haven't had any obvious adverse reactions from this product, every time I look at the bottle to take some I look at the ingredients and it bothers me. I'm choosing to stick with Magnesium products that have nothing added to them like Citrate (powder) and Chloride (oil), for my Magnesium supplements.