Can't live without these. Game changer.

Posted by 5755377011387518319 on Sep 01, 2016

Magnesium Malate is something I never knew I needed until I started taking them. My focus, social anxiety and general anxiety dramatically reduce after I take one of these. It's amazing. They also help with fibromyalgia symptoms such as nerve pain in my spine and tense muscles. I absolutely love these and always have some on hand. I ran out once and it was wasn't good. Very noticeable if I don't take these. These also help with sleep. I take 3 a day :)

A Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Jun 01, 2011

I ordered this Source Naturals magnesium supplement to help with many things, but the most important is insulin resistance. I take it every day and expect to see good results soon.

Magnesium Malate, Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Jul 01, 2011

These supplements are brilliant.My muscle pain has gone down and my energy levels and general wellbeing have risen dramatically.This is the first Mg supplement that has done this, the dozens of others that I have tried over the years have all been consistent in their results:I have felt much worse after taking them.

The best magnesium around

Posted by Reviewer1075335 on Sep 10, 2011

After spending years (and $$$) on magnesium tablets I have finally found one that works.

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Jan 20, 2012

I've suffered from chronic muscle stiffness and pain after exercise for 20 years that no one could diagnose properly until I read about this type of magnesium being good for FM sufferers. I must say it has been terrific for me too. I'm taking 750 mg split morning and night, along with extra Vit D as well as 750 mg calcium.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer2376696 on Nov 11, 2011

I thoroughly researched what type of Magnesium supplement would be good for fybro-myalgia, which my mother-in-law suffers with. Source Naturals produce high quality, safe and effective products and this is one of them.

Instant benifits; good quality Magnesium Malate!!!

Posted by Reviewer3032401 on Nov 22, 2011

Five star for instant noticable benifits; some reduction in pain and feeling calmer. Time will tell though how benificial these are for me as I have only been taking them for a few weeks. I do plan on continueing to use this Magnesium malate regularly. And would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality magnesium; as malate is supposed to be very absorbable.

Excellent Form of Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on Feb 17, 2012

Helps keep my Blood Pressure down.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Mar 15, 2012

As I understood it Malate is a better form of magnesium , more absorbable or something like that. These do the trick. Not too bad in terms of not upsetting the tummy. The way the describe the milligrams on the front is confusing and they should make it much more clear how much is in each tab. I wanted approx 400mg of mag a day and that requires 3 tablets per day which is not immediately obvious by reading the front of the bottle. 3tabs gives a bit more than 400mg.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 5317283491047250672 on Mar 31, 2015

Product seems to be good and in line with my expectations. Only reason why it's not 5 star product is that the capsule concentration is low, hence I need to take 3x a day. I would prefer to take it only once.