New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 625 mg, 200 Capsules

Fibromyalgia life-saver!

Posted by Reviewer1012974 on Feb 23, 2008

My very experienced fibro doctor recommended using Mg-malate to help reduce muscle pain. It has been a life-saver for me, and does a lot to reduce muscle soreness and cramping. These Source Natural capsules are a great size, allowing me to spread my dose over the day. They're not full of unnecessary fillers, which makes them much easier on the stomach than most others. I'm approaching the decade mark on living with fibro, and I highly recommend these.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer2935392 on Jul 13, 2008

I ordered these for my son for his migraines. They completely stopped mine. I usually try to buy Source Naturals if what I want is available in their line. I have always been pleased with my iHerb purchases and buy all my suppliments from you.

Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 625 mg,

Posted by Reviewer2155453 on Aug 02, 2008

Works great at preventing constipation without causing diarrhea. Also has helped with muscle cramps and exercise intolerance.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by Reviewer2396059 on Dec 01, 2008

I take these for constipation. I take one with breakfast, one with lunch and three after dinner. Works very well along with fiber.

Recommended by naturopath and rheumatologist

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 19, 2012

*This* form of magnesium is much easier on my stomach. Other forms also help with pain and cramping (muscles, menstrual, etc.) as well as magnesium malate, but for me the others came at a cost that I hated to pay--bathroom emergencies. Magnesium malate helps with sleep, relaxation, fibromyalgic pain. Take it apart from your calcium supplements--they compete for the same receptor sites in the body. This is a great brand and a great price.