Good Product!

Posted by 5477743906811152165 on Oct 24, 2013

I have been using this product for almost 2 months, and I have noticed improved performance. It has enhanced the blood circulation and functioning of the "male area," and has given me more energy. I only need to take one tablet max. due to its overall effect on blood pressure, restlessness and excitability, to still get the desired effect on my "equipment." It has improved the girth and rigidity and overall feel of the "package." I enjoy the extra boost of confidence and energy so much, that I maintain it with only 1/2 a tablet as a daily supplement on my non-"stud service" days. I think it is worth it, and I am going to reorder it. Hope it works for you too!

young again

Posted by Reviewer2710836 on Feb 02, 2014

I have only taken one of this but I must say it made me feel I was 20 again.

Works for me...

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 01, 2014

Has the right amount of yohimbe (50mg) for me. More than that gives me a headache.

Seems to work

Posted by 4617392211381997883 on Jan 03, 2015

You need to research the ingredients before you buy though. Yohimbe can be a powerful stimulant for some people, but even taking 2 of these I didn't notice any bad side effects.

Very effective and less side effect than other similar products

Posted by Reviewer1742631 on May 21, 2015

I have tried a couple of yohimbe products but I have not had any bad side effect, which often have it with yohimbe supplements, by this Male Nitro. On the other hand, the intended good effect is noticeable. I love it and kept having for 9 month.

Cold sweat

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Sep 13, 2014

The first tablet gave me chills and perspiration at the same time. My palms becames clammy. I did not feel good. But there was extra hardness as intended. I am not likely to try this again soon. Clammy palms put my partner off. Maybe I will break it into 3 pieces.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Oct 06, 2014

I have stopped taking these pills because they produced me headache and pain in the side of the chest.

very strong

Posted by 5256422165872686118 on Aug 04, 2014

This product is very strong and not so good. I taked 2 pills and get extremly sweat, and my body was so warm. on other hand my erection was on half and not very good. Don't recommend this product.

Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer1304780 on Sep 21, 2014

I have taken 1 only, and for me it is too strong in flushing me, and making me red. I am not on any other drugs, so my body is fairly pure.