Source Naturals, Male Response, 90 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

I can't take it anymore

Posted by Reviewer1777577 on Apr 25, 2008

Well... my body's response to Male Response's effect is very bad nauseous and upset stomach. First I tried 2 tablets with full dinner meal but after an hour I started feel nauseous and my stomach gets very uncomfortable. The effects lasted almost 2 days. I thought my cannot handle too many at a time, so I tried 1 tablet with full meal, but then same result, just not as bad as first time. I am also taking higher mind and mental edge, they works very well for me, but this Male Response, I just can't handle it anymore. Because I got so sick from this product, my body can't feel any different at all except upset stomach and nauseous.