PROSTATE RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer2864300 on May 27, 2009

This product has helped me have complete relief from the symptoms of enlarged prostate with previous PSA test results that were relatively high. My PSA results had doubled in just one year (1.7 to 3.2). I was experiencing urinary urgency and frequency. I would awake after about 2 hours of sleep having pain and trouble voiding. Urine would barely trickle out. Sometimes it would not evacuate at all. I was worried. I couldn't go longer than 2-3 hours of sleep at a time. I knew my bladder had not emptied but no more urine would come out. I was miserable. I am only 59. I did an internet search and learned about Beta Sitosterol. I experienced nearly immediate relief of symptoms by doubling the mega dose over a 3 day period. I then backed off to using just the 375 mg dose to see if the symptoms remained relieved. They have. My PSA dropped to 2.7 after just two weeks of taking the Beta Sitosterol. I am thoroughly pleased with this product as it was the least expensive of all the other preparations containing Beta Sitosterol. I am amazed at two main things: IT IS EFFECTIVE! and my Urologist has downplayed the significance of it simply because it is an herbal product. He is a good urologist, I am sure. But, he has been negatively biased by the allopathic branch of medicine.

This is the One

Posted by Reviewer2486932 on Sep 18, 2008

This compound contains a sufficient dosage of plant sterols to significantly lower cholesterol, in alignment with research protocols that have been conducted over the past several years. Many other products contain low levels of plant sterols. If taken as recommended, this one slightly exceeds the amount necessary to lower your cholesterol. I have seen a 20% drop in my total cholesterol level by using this product. Please remember that consistent exercise and eating a low cholesterol diet will also help!

Robert

Posted by Reviewer2157263 on Jun 06, 2008

This is a very good product. I have reduced my bathroom trips at night from 2-3 to mostly 0.

Reduced night-time urination

Posted by Reviewer1186649 on Jan 06, 2008

Reduced number of times I got up at night also increased volume of urine for each toilet visit.

Triglycerides plummeted

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Oct 19, 2009

Took 3 a day of these with 1500mg of real niacin with flush and in 6 weeks my triglycerides went from 1502 down to 212. Excellent!

Great for prostate!

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

I don't believe they mention this at all on the bottle, but this is great for your prostate. Far more effective than saw palmetto. I've had an enlarged prostate for awhile. I started taking two of these tablets, before breakfast, and within a couple of days, no more "dribble" or stray streams during urination. Obviously it's working!

Improved prostate help

Posted by Reviewer2799441 on Jan 20, 2008

This is the most effective product on the market and with reasonable research this is the most reasonably priced one that I have run across.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2512261 on Mar 20, 2008

This product is apparently much more potent than Saw Palmetto for controlling & limiting prostate growth naturally.

Good For Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2892210 on Jul 17, 2009

I take two of these each morning for my prostate. It dramatically increases my urine flow. I have been using this one for 6 months now and it helps me a lot.

Prostate health

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Sep 19, 2008

Beta sitosterol is building a track record for improved prostate health. men over the age of 50 would do well to take beta sitosterol as a preventative. Moreover, in my case, it seems to have alleviated a prostate condition arising from BPH.