Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Nick Kozik

Posted by Reviewer1353910 on Sep 30, 2008

I have been using this product for almost one month and it has helped a great deal. I am able to sleep through the night now and our trips are not extended because of the number of times we have to stop. So far I am very pleased and have ordered the maximum supply.

Did not lower Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3029307 on Nov 02, 2011

I took 3 tabs of this a day for 3 months, to see if it would lower my cholesterol. I then had a fasting blood test. My Cholesterol did not go down at all.

All night long

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Feb 25, 2011

I take one before bed and don't wake up to use the bathroom anymore. No side effects that I have noticed. This is said to keep a man's prostate normal. Very, very satisfied with this natural product.

great cholesterol-lowering product

Posted by Reviewer1059107 on Jan 17, 2009

My cholesterol was marginally high so my doctor recommended that I try this natural product to try to lower it. After taking it for almost 4 months, I had my cholesterol checked again. My cholesterol is now in the normal range and I will continue to take this product.

Source Naturals-Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol- 5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer1115907 on Jan 19, 2010

Great product, Great price. I noticed considerable improvement in night time visits to the washroom and less frequent toilet visits in the day. Flow is very good. This product is well worth a try. I used it in combination with saw palmetto which seemed to help.