Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1249036 on Jan 09, 2010

On my second bottle. This has been very effective in reducing my prostate swelling, combined with saw palmetto extract.

so far it seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Dec 22, 2011

my pains are less. only been using for 10 days or so. I get up at night half as much as before. im convinced in a few weeks I will be having a full nights sleep.

magic stuff

Posted by Reviewer3191973 on May 07, 2010

for those battling prostate issues this is a blessing- it really works well- better than many prostate products out there!

Part of a cholesterol lowering program

Posted by Reviewer2291375 on Jul 14, 2010

I am taking Beta Sitosterol with several other natural pills (Omaga 3, Riz-Strol by Organika and Bio-Minal by Vachon) three times a day. I have also lost 20 lbs and exercise one hour 5 days a week. The results of six months of this approach has reduced my cholesterol by 40% and I look forward to more reductions. I am not sure why all this works... but I am pleased with the results

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer2218201 on Mar 05, 2010

I found this product far superior to the prescription drug FLOMAX, Essentially it worked far better, faster, without the side effects, for considerably less money. Very happy with this product and would recommend it.

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1191586 on Jul 29, 2010

I use Beta Sitosterol together with Zinc and Selenium supplements to help with my enlarged prostate problem. Works fine for me.

Prostate normalized

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Nov 30, 2010

From California What a great and essential product for older men. It has really helped with the prostrate. Now, I sleep through the night.

For Hair Loss and Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2059634 on Dec 03, 2010

Take this along with Saw Palmetto to block both types of DHT. Very effective, high strength. I have not noticed any digestive problems. Good for Male Pattern Baldness restoration, if your scalp has not gotten to the "shiny" state yet. An unexpected side-effect is that it cleared up my acne as well.

Too Soon to Tell

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Feb 18, 2011

It seems to be working on thinning hair and manage DHT. I will reorder!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 12, 2011

Since starting this supplement with "Doctors Best, Comprehensive Prostate Formula" I sleep through the night, no midnight potty trips, and almost no emergency toilet runs through the day. I find that coffee tends to kick my bladder into overdrive so I drink one cup or none daily.