Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Really helps reduce cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Nov 28, 2009

I am genetically predisposed to rather high cholesterol, but this has really helped bring my levels into the appropriate range. This plus red yeast rice and panthenol reduced my cholesterol by nearly 100 points, no kidding!!! Now that my levels are just about normal, I have been able to maintain by mostly just using this when I eat anything with cholesterol.

Source Naturals-Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol- 5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer1115907 on Jan 19, 2010

Great product, Great price. I noticed considerable improvement in night time visits to the washroom and less frequent toilet visits in the day. Flow is very good. This product is well worth a try. I used it in combination with saw palmetto which seemed to help.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 on Jul 16, 2008

After a genetic study, my doctor found I was missing a gene. This product replaces the enzymes I am missing. I will be on this product for the rest of my life.

All night long

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Feb 25, 2011

I take one before bed and don't wake up to use the bathroom anymore. No side effects that I have noticed. This is said to keep a man's prostate normal. Very, very satisfied with this natural product.

Inexpensive alternative to Super Beta Prostate for BPH, IMO.

Posted by Reviewer1455672 on Dec 04, 2008

The SBP folks want you to spend $65/mo on their product. Yet, the main ingredient is Beta Sitosterol, with additional minerals that should be available from a cheap multivitamin. This iHerb product along with a good multivitamin serves as a much cheaper alternative. Below I refer to a Lancet article on the effect of Beta Sitosterol on treating the side effects of BPH. Berges RR, Windeler J, Trampisch HJ, et al. Randomised, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of beta-sitosterol in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Lancet 1995;345:1529§32 Disclaimer: These are my opinions only, and do not represent medical advice of any kind.