Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-01416) 2451

Posted by Reviewer2781877 on Sep 21, 2010

A slightly positive differnce in my abilty to urinate, but would not expect any substantial improvement for possibly 2 or even 3 months, as experienced previously, when using this product. I am currently being treated for advanced prostate cancer and have been on ADT theraphy since Dec 09, This treatment, perhaps, along with my own 'recipe' of Beta Sitosterol,Lycopene, EGCG, Resveratrol,Zinc, Selenium and Pomegranate Juice has in fact, singly or in combination, lowered my PSA levels from 153.00 at time of Trans-Biopsy to current level of 1.34. I am well! Sincerely, Daryl Medlen Victoria Australia

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jan 20, 2009

I am a female with thinning hair and Acne due to DHT. This product has worked better/faster than Saw Palmetto. I noticed almost immediate improvements with my acne and hair loss.

Really helps reduce cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Nov 28, 2009

I am genetically predisposed to rather high cholesterol, but this has really helped bring my levels into the appropriate range. This plus red yeast rice and panthenol reduced my cholesterol by nearly 100 points, no kidding!!! Now that my levels are just about normal, I have been able to maintain by mostly just using this when I eat anything with cholesterol.

Source Naturals-Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol- 5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer1115907 on Jan 19, 2010

Great product, Great price. I noticed considerable improvement in night time visits to the washroom and less frequent toilet visits in the day. Flow is very good. This product is well worth a try. I used it in combination with saw palmetto which seemed to help.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 on Jul 16, 2008

After a genetic study, my doctor found I was missing a gene. This product replaces the enzymes I am missing. I will be on this product for the rest of my life.