Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Did not lower Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3029307 on Nov 02, 2011

I took 3 tabs of this a day for 3 months, to see if it would lower my cholesterol. I then had a fasting blood test. My Cholesterol did not go down at all.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jan 20, 2009

I am a female with thinning hair and Acne due to DHT. This product has worked better/faster than Saw Palmetto. I noticed almost immediate improvements with my acne and hair loss.

great cholesterol-lowering product

Posted by Reviewer1059107 on Jan 17, 2009

My cholesterol was marginally high so my doctor recommended that I try this natural product to try to lower it. After taking it for almost 4 months, I had my cholesterol checked again. My cholesterol is now in the normal range and I will continue to take this product.

Source Naturals-Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol- 5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer1115907 on Jan 19, 2010

Great product, Great price. I noticed considerable improvement in night time visits to the washroom and less frequent toilet visits in the day. Flow is very good. This product is well worth a try. I used it in combination with saw palmetto which seemed to help.

Susan

Posted by Reviewer2010448 on Jul 16, 2008

After a genetic study, my doctor found I was missing a gene. This product replaces the enzymes I am missing. I will be on this product for the rest of my life.