Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol,

Posted by Reviewer1084569 on Apr 21, 2008

As far as I can tell these are helping keep my cholesterol under control - anyway my last blood test results were good. Excellent delivery service to the UK as well.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2679594 on Aug 11, 2008

Just started taking this but have already noticed an improvement.

Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1826886 on Feb 15, 2009

Best price I've found on Beta Sitosterol. Have been using it daily and would buy again.

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2379124 on Apr 03, 2009

I have high cholesterol and don't want to take prescribed medecine. This product, I believe will help to get those numbers down. iHerb offer good quality products, their delivery time is excellent (I am in Qld. Australia) and their pricing is definitely good value for far less dollars than any health shop I have been in.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1068492 on Nov 26, 2009

Have used this product for several years. Taken with 10 mg zinc is very effective and potent prostrate supplement. Has also helped eliminate high blood pressure symtoms.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3007388 on Oct 24, 2010

Cleans out the kidney and bladder.

Natural product, safe to use, definitely helps BPH

Posted by 5737552570770512580 on Mar 26, 2014

I suffer from enlarged prostrate, with a weak urinary stream. My main symptom is difficulty emptying my bladder. After using Beta Sitosterol, my urinary flow has improved from 90 seconds to around 40 seconds, which is amazing. Tablets are Mega strength with only 1 tablet/day usage and is great value lasting 4 months use.

Taking this for cholesterol instead of Statins...

Posted by Reviewer2573230 on Apr 04, 2016

There are so many reports from my relatives of side effects from prescribed statins such as weakness, leg cramping and more that I decided to not take prescribed statins and take this instead for cholesterol. I will have blood work done in november and I will compare my last years cholesterol with this years after being on this product for 5 months by that time. The price is reasonable to me...and the amount is good in the strength.. I have had no side effects since starting it 2 weeks ago.. SheriT

Cholesterol management

Posted by Reviewer1887006 on Feb 25, 2011

My last lab work showed somewhat high cholesterol. I do not wish to take a statin, so am trying natural supplements. I have swallowing and choking issues so I gave this a 4-star because these tablets are way too large. I am breaking them in half, but even then I have trouble. So I've started crushing them and taking them with a mouthful of something else. Taste is not great, but not terrible either. Next time I'll be looking for something smaller - maybe a medium capsule. I'll update later on the results of my next lab work.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 on Aug 10, 2009

My triglyceride and cholesterol levels have improved with taking this supplement.