| English
| USD ($)

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Works Great to Reduce BPH Symptoms!

Posted by Reviewer2155939 on Apr 04, 2010

After reading many articles on how effective beta sitosterol is in reducing symptoms of an enlarged prostate in older men, I ordered Source Naturals Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol & take one pill per day. It greatly reduces BPH symptoms: urination frequency & urgency, & helps shrink an enlarged prostate. I now sleep through the night, where before taking beta sitosterol, I had to get up as often as 2-3 times during the night to urinate.

Part of a cholesterol lowering program

Posted by Reviewer2291375 on Jul 14, 2010

I am taking Beta Sitosterol with several other natural pills (Omaga 3, Riz-Strol by Organika and Bio-Minal by Vachon) three times a day. I have also lost 20 lbs and exercise one hour 5 days a week. The results of six months of this approach has reduced my cholesterol by 40% and I look forward to more reductions. I am not sure why all this works... but I am pleased with the results

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1191586 on Jul 29, 2010

I use Beta Sitosterol together with Zinc and Selenium supplements to help with my enlarged prostate problem. Works fine for me.

Prostrate help

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

This product has done wonders for my dad. He visits the bathroom much less and also sleeps better at night, with better urine flow and the ability to empty his bladder, without pain. Has also helped lower his cholesterol.

Cholesterol management

Posted by Reviewer1887006 on Feb 25, 2011

My last lab work showed somewhat high cholesterol. I do not wish to take a statin, so am trying natural supplements. I have swallowing and choking issues so I gave this a 4-star because these tablets are way too large. I am breaking them in half, but even then I have trouble. So I've started crushing them and taking them with a mouthful of something else. Taste is not great, but not terrible either. Next time I'll be looking for something smaller - maybe a medium capsule. I'll update later on the results of my next lab work.