New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375 mg, 120 Tablets

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1191586 on Jul 29, 2010

I use Beta Sitosterol together with Zinc and Selenium supplements to help with my enlarged prostate problem. Works fine for me.

Prostrate help

Posted by Reviewer3227442 on Sep 12, 2012

This product has done wonders for my dad. He visits the bathroom much less and also sleeps better at night, with better urine flow and the ability to empty his bladder, without pain. Has also helped lower his cholesterol.

Cholesterol management

Posted by Reviewer1887006 on Feb 25, 2011

My last lab work showed somewhat high cholesterol. I do not wish to take a statin, so am trying natural supplements. I have swallowing and choking issues so I gave this a 4-star because these tablets are way too large. I am breaking them in half, but even then I have trouble. So I've started crushing them and taking them with a mouthful of something else. Taste is not great, but not terrible either. Next time I'll be looking for something smaller - maybe a medium capsule. I'll update later on the results of my next lab work.

allyopps!

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Jan 05, 2010

Noticed that my urination flow has improved. Less trips @ night to the lavatory.

Helps BPH

Posted by Reviewer2863009 on Apr 07, 2009

I have found that this helps BPH symptoms, after a few weeks of use.I also like it because I do not get any side effects, like I do get with Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, and Rye Pollen.