Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer1653105 on Jan 04, 2012

Works well and I don't have to take any prescriptions

Disappointed in Product

Posted by Reviewer2271208 on Oct 18, 2007

I commend you on your fast and efficient service to me but after one day of using the product I had to stop taking it due to worsening of my prostste problem. It restricted my urine more rather than relieving it and I am disappointed and feel I have wasted my money after believing your advert saying it is widely used for BPH or enlarged prostate problems.I'm sorry but it did not work for me.

Sean

Posted by Reviewer1530802 on Apr 22, 2008

I am really impressed with the product on the face of it. Will await my next blood test, coupled with my diet I am hoping to shock my doctor, oh and myself for that. Fantastic price as well. Oh your delivery was great to Australia.

Comentarios a "Iherb" y respecto al producto

Posted by Reviewer1754909 on Dec 03, 2009

Iherb cumple perfectamente con mis Objetivos. En lo que RESPECTA al producto, no puedo dar informacion cuantitativa relativa a la salud, Aunque si el producto tiene calidad, Según la información obtenida en libros y en internet, parece correcta.

DHEA booster according to some sources

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jun 23, 2009

Beta sitosterol is said to boost the production of pregnenolone which is the precursor of DHEA and other steroid hormones. Another DHEA booster is MACA root and Coconut oil, since the latter contains a chemical similar to pregnenolone, I have read. Could this effect of Beta sitosterol - increasing DHEA - be the reason for my decrease in belly fat, the only fat deposit on my body? I defenitely believe so.

Beta Sitosterol

Posted by Reviewer2828968 on Jan 11, 2012

Works great for me!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1952823 on Oct 21, 2011

very good product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2005094 on Dec 26, 2011

Thanks for the fast service.Product arrived here in Nova Scotia so fast i thought it was a package from someone else.Comparing the potency and the price both to other brands,this seems to be half the price of other brands,even with the shipping charges.For sure i will re-order when needed agin.

Source Natural phytosterol

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on Nov 07, 2011

I love this product because the phytosterol content is high and all you need is 1 pill at each meal.

100%

Posted by Reviewer3150651 on Nov 21, 2011

Excellent product and excellent service