Source Naturals, MegaFolinic, 800 mcg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2773755 From Canada on Sep 19, 2011

I ended up with anxiety, heart palpitations, and sweating within minutes of taking this. I think it is because it is a methyl type of folate and so doesn't agree with me.

800mcg is too much

Posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here on Oct 30, 2013

I didn't notice additional benefit with this product, much the same as any other B9 I've tried (including methylB9). I'm also wary of 800mcg - would prefer 400mcg or less to avoid depleting other things. Also dislike added stearate. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

I was confused by the name, I wanted Metafolate/Folapro

Posted by 5219752433089629408 on Dec 24, 2013

I wish it was easier to understand exactly what I am buying! This is a natural form of folate, yes, but I wanted 5-mthf/folapro... this one is nowhere near as powerful.

Distribution

Posted by Reviewer2696546 From Australia on Sep 15, 2011

Note that the products have not been received yet which is more than three weeks after order. This is too long to wait for the product and concerned that they may have gone astray.