Good result when combine with DMG

Posted by Reviewer2152302 on May 28, 2010

As recommended, I combine the Folic Acid with DMG, it really help my son well being (with autism), he become calm and increase eye contacts, too....

MegaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer3291273 on Oct 05, 2010

Recommended by my doctor after finding that I am missing a gene. These tablets made me a much happier person and able to cope better with stress.

pleased so far

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on May 09, 2009

Well tolerated. I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to have more energy after starting on this supplement.

Good for what it is

Posted by 4709873229285068209 on Nov 03, 2013

I ordered two sources of folate, and this one comes in 2nd place. It's folate (as Calcium folinate/folinic acid), as opposed to folate (l-methylfolate). Calcium folate is converted into l-methylfolate, so it still leaves one processing step up to your body before it becomes the biousable form. As my body doesn't process folic acid well, I need to take a supplement that is already fully biousable, so I've decided to stick with a l-methylfolate folate supplement. If your body has no problems breaking down other forms, I see no reason why this isn't a good supplement.

Enery Plus

Posted by Reviewer1307172 on Dec 08, 2010

Not sure how this works but my Dr put me on to it and it has given me so much more energy. You start out on a low dose and then build it up and with regular blood tests you can adjust the dose for maintenance of those energy levels.

balances

Posted by Reviewer2476093 on Dec 09, 2010

The product seems to be helping me to regulate my body, so there is less use of prescription medication

folinic acid

Posted by Reviewer1134036 on Jun 28, 2010

this product helps me with my concentration i seem to thinking much clearer now

MegaFolinic makes you feel good

Posted by Reviewer2818873 on Oct 20, 2010

I've found I have more energy, sleep better and generally feel good since I've been taking them. I orginally took 6 per day but now find 4 is enough.

Good for ME/CFS

Posted by Reviewer3147749 on Jun 01, 2010

This formula works well for me. Tried a few other possibilities, now stick with this.

Good product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on May 02, 2016

I have only been taking this for a month and have not had blood tests done since last year, so I only gave 4 stars until I discover exactly what it is doing in my body. I have read that folic acid is not nearly as effective, so I was really happy to find this form of folinic. Source Naturals is a great brand and I use a number of their supplements. The price of this one is very economical as it is a 4-month supply.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »