Megafolinic

Posted by Reviewer2775267 on Jun 15, 2010

The producy was suggested by my GP and it has improved my well bewing and almost instant weight loss .Your web pages are easy to follow and the range is fantastic, price is great and service is excellent, living in Australia and getting better service than the local guy, my wifew is also in pharmacy and cant compete with your prices and service , See you again soon .Cheers Rob

Enery Plus

Posted by Reviewer1307172 on Dec 08, 2010

Not sure how this works but my Dr put me on to it and it has given me so much more energy. You start out on a low dose and then build it up and with regular blood tests you can adjust the dose for maintenance of those energy levels.

These saved my life

Posted by Reviewer1029501 on Mar 31, 2010

I was falling until placed on these. now - no falls

Mega Folinic

Posted by Reviewer3277837 on Aug 23, 2010

Three members of my family need to take this supplement due to a gene defect which means they do not produce folinic acid from folate. This means 4 tablets per person per day. Purchasing from Iherb is a cost effective way to obtain this supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Dec 12, 2009

After suffering lumps and blisters inside my mouth and trying B1, B2 and B12, with no results, I was worrying if anything would help, and then I remembered I hadn't been taking my MegaFolinic. It worked very well for me.

Best absorbed Folic Acid for Homocystein management

Posted by Reviewer2008921 on Feb 27, 2008

I always go for the best available product - in my case to keep Homocystein levels at bay and ensure Vitamin B6 absorption. Many supplements we take do not have the intended effect because your body does not absorb them properly. Megafolinic stands a better chance.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2719825 on Jul 07, 2011

My doctor suggested I take this in combo with B12. Can't beleive the difference in my energy levels.

Good product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on May 02, 2016

I have only been taking this for a month and have not had blood tests done since last year, so I only gave 4 stars until I discover exactly what it is doing in my body. I have read that folic acid is not nearly as effective, so I was really happy to find this form of folinic. Source Naturals is a great brand and I use a number of their supplements. The price of this one is very economical as it is a 4-month supply.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1081223 on Mar 22, 2015

My Dad has been using this to encourage recovery from peripheral nerve damage cased by fluorinated antibiotics , a heart med, and toxic chemicals in a laundry product. This along with the B12, & pyridoxal -5-phosphate. Appears to have helped as he going for walks again daily (although shorter than pre -damage). These supps were suggested by eye specialist who had some damage from fluorinated antibiotic. Also take Vit C and D3 drops and green drinks/smoothies with mostly lots raw vegan food.

balances

Posted by Reviewer2476093 on Dec 09, 2010

The product seems to be helping me to regulate my body, so there is less use of prescription medication