Megafolinic

Posted by Reviewer2775267 on Jun 15, 2010

The producy was suggested by my GP and it has improved my well bewing and almost instant weight loss .Your web pages are easy to follow and the range is fantastic, price is great and service is excellent, living in Australia and getting better service than the local guy, my wifew is also in pharmacy and cant compete with your prices and service , See you again soon .Cheers Rob

Enery Plus

Posted by Reviewer1307172 on Dec 08, 2010

Not sure how this works but my Dr put me on to it and it has given me so much more energy. You start out on a low dose and then build it up and with regular blood tests you can adjust the dose for maintenance of those energy levels.

800mcg is too much

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

I didn't notice additional benefit with this product, much the same as any other B9 I've tried (including methylB9). I'm also wary of 800mcg - would prefer 400mcg or less to avoid depleting other things. Also dislike added stearate. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2719825 on Jul 07, 2011

My doctor suggested I take this in combo with B12. Can't beleive the difference in my energy levels.

Mega Folinic

Posted by Reviewer3277837 on Aug 23, 2010

Three members of my family need to take this supplement due to a gene defect which means they do not produce folinic acid from folate. This means 4 tablets per person per day. Purchasing from Iherb is a cost effective way to obtain this supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Dec 12, 2009

After suffering lumps and blisters inside my mouth and trying B1, B2 and B12, with no results, I was worrying if anything would help, and then I remembered I hadn't been taking my MegaFolinic. It worked very well for me.

Best absorbed Folic Acid for Homocystein management

Posted by Reviewer2008921 on Feb 27, 2008

I always go for the best available product - in my case to keep Homocystein levels at bay and ensure Vitamin B6 absorption. Many supplements we take do not have the intended effect because your body does not absorb them properly. Megafolinic stands a better chance.

MegaFolinic makes you feel good

Posted by Reviewer2818873 on Oct 20, 2010

I've found I have more energy, sleep better and generally feel good since I've been taking them. I orginally took 6 per day but now find 4 is enough.

balances

Posted by Reviewer2476093 on Dec 09, 2010

The product seems to be helping me to regulate my body, so there is less use of prescription medication

folinic acid

Posted by Reviewer1134036 on Jun 28, 2010

this product helps me with my concentration i seem to thinking much clearer now