Enery Plus

Posted by Reviewer1307172 on Dec 08, 2010

Not sure how this works but my Dr put me on to it and it has given me so much more energy. You start out on a low dose and then build it up and with regular blood tests you can adjust the dose for maintenance of those energy levels.

These saved my life

Posted by Reviewer1029501 on Mar 31, 2010

I was falling until placed on these. now - no falls

Best absorbed Folic Acid for Homocystein management

Posted by Reviewer2008921 on Feb 27, 2008

I always go for the best available product - in my case to keep Homocystein levels at bay and ensure Vitamin B6 absorption. Many supplements we take do not have the intended effect because your body does not absorb them properly. Megafolinic stands a better chance.

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Dec 12, 2009

After suffering lumps and blisters inside my mouth and trying B1, B2 and B12, with no results, I was worrying if anything would help, and then I remembered I hadn't been taking my MegaFolinic. It worked very well for me.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2719825 on Jul 07, 2011

My doctor suggested I take this in combo with B12. Can't beleive the difference in my energy levels.

Mega Folinic

Posted by Reviewer3277837 on Aug 23, 2010

Three members of my family need to take this supplement due to a gene defect which means they do not produce folinic acid from folate. This means 4 tablets per person per day. Purchasing from Iherb is a cost effective way to obtain this supplement.

Good product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on May 02, 2016

I have only been taking this for a month and have not had blood tests done since last year, so I only gave 4 stars until I discover exactly what it is doing in my body. I have read that folic acid is not nearly as effective, so I was really happy to find this form of folinic. Source Naturals is a great brand and I use a number of their supplements. The price of this one is very economical as it is a 4-month supply.

Good for ME/CFS

Posted by Reviewer3147749 on Jun 01, 2010

This formula works well for me. Tried a few other possibilities, now stick with this.

balances

Posted by Reviewer2476093 on Dec 09, 2010

The product seems to be helping me to regulate my body, so there is less use of prescription medication

MegaFolinic makes you feel good

Posted by Reviewer2818873 on Oct 20, 2010

I've found I have more energy, sleep better and generally feel good since I've been taking them. I orginally took 6 per day but now find 4 is enough.