Source Naturals, MegaFolinic, 800 mcg, 120 Tablets

MegaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer3291273 on Oct 05, 2010

Recommended by my doctor after finding that I am missing a gene. These tablets made me a much happier person and able to cope better with stress.

Enery Plus

Posted by Reviewer1307172 on Dec 08, 2010

Not sure how this works but my Dr put me on to it and it has given me so much more energy. You start out on a low dose and then build it up and with regular blood tests you can adjust the dose for maintenance of those energy levels.

800mcg is too much

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

I didn't notice additional benefit with this product, much the same as any other B9 I've tried (including methylB9). I'm also wary of 800mcg - would prefer 400mcg or less to avoid depleting other things. Also dislike added stearate. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2773755 on Sep 19, 2011

I ended up with anxiety, heart palpitations, and sweating within minutes of taking this. I think it is because it is a methyl type of folate and so doesn't agree with me.

MegaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer1301606 on May 24, 2011

This is supposed to increase metobolic rate and speed metabolism. Its early days but I am finding a big change in energy levels