Good for ME/CFS

Posted by Reviewer3147749 on Jun 01, 2010

This formula works well for me. Tried a few other possibilities, now stick with this.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1081223 on Mar 22, 2015

My Dad has been using this to encourage recovery from peripheral nerve damage cased by fluorinated antibiotics , a heart med, and toxic chemicals in a laundry product. This along with the B12, & pyridoxal -5-phosphate. Appears to have helped as he going for walks again daily (although shorter than pre -damage). These supps were suggested by eye specialist who had some damage from fluorinated antibiotic. Also take Vit C and D3 drops and green drinks/smoothies with mostly lots raw vegan food.

Good product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on May 02, 2016

I have only been taking this for a month and have not had blood tests done since last year, so I only gave 4 stars until I discover exactly what it is doing in my body. I have read that folic acid is not nearly as effective, so I was really happy to find this form of folinic. Source Naturals is a great brand and I use a number of their supplements. The price of this one is very economical as it is a 4-month supply.

ULTIMATE FOLIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer3067909 on Feb 22, 2008

THIS PRODUCT IS THE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FORM OF FOLIC ACID ON THE MARKET. THE BODY IS ABLE TO ABSORB THIS FORM ALOT BETTER.

Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer2703267 on Mar 10, 2010

Since taking Source Naturals,MegaFolinic I have felt good.

MegaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer2976021 on Apr 21, 2010

Extremely happy with the speed of delivery (I'm in Australia) and the prices. Trialling the MegaFolinic to counteract the effects of hyperhomocysteinemia. intend to continue with regime regardless of blood results as I do notice a positive effect.

megaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer1539895 on Aug 08, 2010

While it cannot repair my damaged DNA the folinic is helping as the blood tests have shown

Seems to be good so far!

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 07, 2016

I have been taking this in conjunction with a couple of other items. I have an mthfr gene mutation and after much research, I felt this was a good product to take. I have suffered bad consequences as a result of my illnesses (which include an autoimmune disease) and this seems to be a great product to help re-build my health. The other reviews helped me decide on this product as well - plus it's a great price and is the right type for my problems. I started taking it with a methyl-b12 and two adrenal supplements (one vegan, one bovine) and with all of them combined, I am already feeling better, after only a couple of weeks. I will continue to use this product.

megafolinic

Posted by Reviewer1650564 on Jul 17, 2011

very happy with the product. the same quality and cheaper than my previous brand

MegaFolinic 800mg

Posted by Reviewer1834879 on May 23, 2011

Great product, my doctor tells me I will be on these for the rest of my life..