MegaFolinic makes you feel good

Posted by Reviewer2818873 on Oct 20, 2010

I've found I have more energy, sleep better and generally feel good since I've been taking them. I orginally took 6 per day but now find 4 is enough.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1081223 on Mar 22, 2015

My Dad has been using this to encourage recovery from peripheral nerve damage cased by fluorinated antibiotics , a heart med, and toxic chemicals in a laundry product. This along with the B12, & pyridoxal -5-phosphate. Appears to have helped as he going for walks again daily (although shorter than pre -damage). These supps were suggested by eye specialist who had some damage from fluorinated antibiotic. Also take Vit C and D3 drops and green drinks/smoothies with mostly lots raw vegan food.

folinic acid

Posted by Reviewer1134036 on Jun 28, 2010

this product helps me with my concentration i seem to thinking much clearer now

ULTIMATE FOLIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer3067909 on Feb 22, 2008

THIS PRODUCT IS THE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FORM OF FOLIC ACID ON THE MARKET. THE BODY IS ABLE TO ABSORB THIS FORM ALOT BETTER.

MegaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer2976021 on Apr 21, 2010

Extremely happy with the speed of delivery (I'm in Australia) and the prices. Trialling the MegaFolinic to counteract the effects of hyperhomocysteinemia. intend to continue with regime regardless of blood results as I do notice a positive effect.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3085097 on Feb 09, 2011

Recomended by Dr, taken MegaFolinic for 7months and blood tests show outstanding improvement many thanks

Lowers homocysteine

Posted by Reviewer3102236 on Jan 25, 2011

Most bio-available form of folic acid; this is most economical price. This product is what brought me to iherb 5 years ago. Their great prices, fast shipping, and great customer service have kept me here.

Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer2703267 on Mar 10, 2010

Since taking Source Naturals,MegaFolinic I have felt good.

Use this if you cannot tolerate methylfolate

Posted by DownNotOut on Sep 04, 2016

Noticeable improvement for ME/CFS, non-pain symptoms of fibromyalgia, Borreliosis and more. My body still has not corrected itself enough to take methyl folate so I take this instead and get no bad side-effects from rapid detox as I do with the other. It is cheaper too.

megaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer1539895 on Aug 08, 2010

While it cannot repair my damaged DNA the folinic is helping as the blood tests have shown