MegaFolinic makes you feel good

Posted by Reviewer2818873 on Oct 20, 2010

I've found I have more energy, sleep better and generally feel good since I've been taking them. I orginally took 6 per day but now find 4 is enough.

Good for ME/CFS

Posted by Reviewer3147749 on Jun 01, 2010

This formula works well for me. Tried a few other possibilities, now stick with this.

folinic acid

Posted by Reviewer1134036 on Jun 28, 2010

this product helps me with my concentration i seem to thinking much clearer now

ULTIMATE FOLIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer3067909 on Feb 22, 2008

THIS PRODUCT IS THE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FORM OF FOLIC ACID ON THE MARKET. THE BODY IS ABLE TO ABSORB THIS FORM ALOT BETTER.

Feel Good

Posted by Reviewer2703267 on Mar 10, 2010

Since taking Source Naturals,MegaFolinic I have felt good.

MegaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer2976021 on Apr 21, 2010

Extremely happy with the speed of delivery (I'm in Australia) and the prices. Trialling the MegaFolinic to counteract the effects of hyperhomocysteinemia. intend to continue with regime regardless of blood results as I do notice a positive effect.

megaFolinic

Posted by Reviewer1539895 on Aug 08, 2010

While it cannot repair my damaged DNA the folinic is helping as the blood tests have shown

Seems to be good so far!

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 07, 2016

I have been taking this in conjunction with a couple of other items. I have an mthfr gene mutation and after much research, I felt this was a good product to take. I have suffered bad consequences as a result of my illnesses (which include an autoimmune disease) and this seems to be a great product to help re-build my health. The other reviews helped me decide on this product as well - plus it's a great price and is the right type for my problems. I started taking it with a methyl-b12 and two adrenal supplements (one vegan, one bovine) and with all of them combined, I am already feeling better, after only a couple of weeks. I will continue to use this product.

Calm energy

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Aug 18, 2016

I've been taking MegaFolinic in response to low energy levels and a decreased metabolism. I'm going through menopause and I have the MTHFR gene mutation so I needed some real help. So far I've noticed that I feel brighter in mood, and I'm able to be very calm and even more patient. I definitely have more energy, and even more stamina.

Use this if you cannot tolerate methylfolate

Posted by DownNotOut on Sep 04, 2016

Noticeable improvement for ME/CFS, non-pain symptoms of fibromyalgia, Borreliosis and more. My body still has not corrected itself enough to take methyl folate so I take this instead and get no bad side-effects from rapid detox as I do with the other. It is cheaper too.