• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Maybe placebo but something works with those pills :)

Posted by 5487656374225939739 on Apr 13, 2013

Cannot tell it works perfect or is it just a placebo effect but it seems when taking two of those pills I feel somehow relaxed in the morning. Cannot tell that I sleep tight all night but the periods of sleeping seem to be more deeper and energy-boosting than before. The best thing there is no drowsiness in the morning.

good product

Posted by 5041223696765426057 on Jun 23, 2015

i take this before going to bed and i have a sleep well and i will take this when i want to go to bed earlier because sometime i sleep sp late so this product help me a lot

Help falling asleep!

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Jun 20, 2016

I bought this for my husband who works night shifts and needs some help falling asleep during the day, it's very helpful. He will also stay asleep longer than when he doesn't take and no drowsiness when waking up!

Source Naturals, Melatonin, 3 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by 4738524870434182633 on Feb 20, 2016

It works like a charm!

Great!

Posted by 5302943780633421432 on Feb 07, 2016

I switched to this after coming off night time anxiety medication. I was relieved to find how it helped me sleep without the need for a prescription. There is a great difference in this versus a drugstore melatonin. I've tried several, even higher doses,drops, dissolvable,etc. and this works better than all of them. Highly recommended.

Very good!

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Sep 26, 2013

Works as good as the prescription drugs we have in norway.

Great product

Posted by 5343844838436526602 on Feb 03, 2015

Good price, great product! One of the best of its price. It's doing good for your sleep.

Amazing product

Posted by 5435941819146304918 on Oct 06, 2016

Was not let down with this product it works perfectly and the price was amazing :)

I haven't tried it

Posted by 5749122175195720308 on Jun 30, 2013

I type this becuase the form is saying I have to rate all the products I've bought. I haven't tried this yet though so I have no opinion.