Ms. H. Paglinawan

Posted by Reviewer2348682 on Nov 10, 2008

I prefer this dosage since I need 10 mg. a night to get a full 7-8 hrs. sleep. good stuff.

Patricia Anderson

Posted by Reviewer3184725 on Oct 19, 2008

very satisfied with the price, a product I've paid much more for at local health food store.

Michele

Posted by Reviewer1457697 on Sep 28, 2008

Product easy to find, reasonably priced and arrived when promised. Can't ask more than that really.

Quite potent

Posted by Reviewer3321933 on Sep 19, 2008

I bought Source Naturals Melatonin 5mg because I had trouble getting to sleep. This stuff works, half a tab is enough to get you to sleep but the first night it kept me awake. It wasn't unpleasant, I was just kind of conscious and asleep at the same time. The next night and subsequent nights after that I was completely knocked out until dawn. Unusual for me. I think it is a good idea to take it for several nights and then the circadian rhythm becomes harmonious again. I'm taking it with me overseas in a week's time so I can see how it works with jet lag. It is far more potent than valerian, passiflora or any herb I have taken for insomnia. I felt a little drowsy at first in the morning but that was gone within the first half hour of getting out of bed. I would recommend this product to anyone who has problems getting off to sleep.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2756206 on Aug 27, 2008

Would like to have known added ingredients, i.e. B6 etc beforehand. May not have purchased if knew not pure melatonin.

work wonders

Posted by Reviewer1129458 on Jul 20, 2008

I work nights and find these great to help me sleep during the day or getting back to nights. Good value too.

Nancy V

Posted by Reviewer1760135 on Jul 08, 2008

Product arrived promptly, as ordered, met my expectations.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2900715 on Jun 09, 2008

These help take off the edge to help you fall asleep.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3082141 on Jun 05, 2008

From the first day of using this Melatonin, my daily sleep rhythm (which had been switched off somehow for years) returned. Great stuff!

Source Natruals, Melatonin 5mg

Posted by Reviewer3005505 on Dec 20, 2007

I Feel wonderful after taking Melatonin for just three days,I have finely had good quality sleep & I wake feeling very rested & lots more energy, thank you IHerb.