10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Melatonin Complex, Peppermint Flavored Sublingual, 3 mg, 100 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jan 24, 2007

No sleep problems when we use this nice tasting sublingual shortly before bedtime.

Wow!

Posted by derbyjean on Jun 12, 2007

I must be sleeping very soundly after taking these because I wake up in the morning and I feel great all day!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2316158 on Jul 20, 2011

My 10 year old has always had troubles relaxing at night enough to fall to sleep, even as an infant. She was advised by her holistic healer last year that this would help her to relax and get the rest she needed so we tried it. Ever since she started taking this product there hasn't been a problem and we are so pleased to find something non narcotic. Because it is sublingual she takes it 20 minutes before bedtime and by the time she hits the pillow she is out and wakes up feeling refreshed and not groggy.

Tired from, not of, this product!

Posted by Reviewer2861821 on Oct 22, 2012

Pleasant taste. I took only one tablet and was surprised at how quickly I felt sleepy (about 30 minutes). Source Naturals Melatonin in now part of my nightly routine.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Nov 28, 2013

I've been using this product for more than 10 years and find that it works well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »