A good night's sleep

Posted by 5426538448411556092 on May 18, 2015

I have been using the product for about 6 weeks now. I noticed that within the first week that I wasn't waking up as many times per night (previously 6-7 times per night to 1 - 2 times per night) which resulted in me feeling less tired in the morning. About 6 weeks on, I've been able to maintain the sleep quality. I would recommend this product to others wanting to improve their sleep.

Benefícios da Melatonina

Posted by Reviewer2253701 on Aug 07, 2014

Este pedido ainda não recebi (provável está preso na alfandega) mas como faço uso da melatonina há alguns anos posso relatar os benefícios: Eu me sinto muito bem. Além de ajudar a dormir auxilia no emagrecimento combate a diabetes controla a enxaqueca e protege contra os danos de mal de Alzheimer

superb and cheap

Posted by Reviewer2477676 on Jul 10, 2014

Very good product. It is what it advertises. This company is trustworthy. I buy its Sylvestra and it is superior in all ways. The price given here is a steal. As a buyer of such products I can guarantee you its the best melatonin I have used. I do believe it tastes like peppermint not orange..But who cares if it works..

Gets me asleep

Posted by Reviewer2587875 on Nov 16, 2011

Works as most melatonin does.

Melatonin 5mg

Posted by Reviewer2321510 on Sep 28, 2011

Helps keep my autistic son asleep through most, if not all, of the night.

splendid

Posted by Reviewer2953522 on Jun 28, 2011

better then tablets and works fine when needed.

Strong, works

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011

It's melatonin, difficult to mess up. High potency, don't have to take 20+ pills like so many other brands. Works. Decent price.

Nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2587415 on Feb 11, 2011

I don't like taking perscription drugs and always do research to find alternatives. I was waking 4-6 times a night. After approxametly 4 weeks of using this product I am getting a good solid 6-8 hours of sleep a night

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1441473 on Feb 06, 2011

Very pleased with product and price.

Good nights sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2952890 on Oct 12, 2010

Finally -- a good nights sleep without paying a fortune for sleeping pills. Love the in-the-mouth tablets because they work faster and I don't have to wonder when they are going to get into my system.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »