• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1984423 on Aug 12, 2015

It really helps me sleeping and waking up rested. I've been using it for a couple of years and it has worked perfectly every time. I usually use it when my sleep cycle is getting out of hand, or when I feel too tired in the mornings and can't get up early. It's very useful for long time trips too. The 1mg and sublingual tablets are the most convenient way of taking melatonin. You can regulate the amount you take better (I usually just need 2 tablets), and being sublingual means that it gets absorbed faster. I also love the peppermint flavour. I order this to the UK and I haven't had any issues. I've ordered it twice, one bottle a few years ago, and two this time so it lasts longer and I don't have to pay as much in delivery fees.

Great

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Aug 26, 2014

Great antioxidant. I would not like to live without this anymore. Melatonin makes me able to sleep if I take a high enough dose.

My favourite melatonin so far

Posted by lotuspocus on Jun 13, 2012

Tastes ok, and melts under tongue without chalky aftertaste. Half a tab works for me every night. My favourite melatonin so far!

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1882449 on Jan 19, 2012

1mg is a good amount in a way, becouse it's easy to adjust the amount of melatonin by taking one or more pills. Bought these to my girlfriend and they have helped her to sleep.

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Peppermint Flavored Sublingual, 1 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1312913 on Jan 08, 2012

Very effective in inducing sleep and improving one's quality of sleep without using synthetic drugs. Great taste and great price providing outstanding value.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 29, 2011

I take one of these every night, in addition to double strength SAM-e, and I would say my sleep has improved tremendously. Most nights I sleep eight hours straight through. Those of us who have struggled for years with insomnia know what a great achievement that is.

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Peppermint Flavored, Sublingual 1 mg

Posted by Reviewer1907401 on Oct 17, 2011

Good product. Works gently and tastes good.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3034817 on Feb 26, 2011

Might just be placebo effect but doesn't seem to work as well for me as other brands...

Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Dec 28, 2010

I used this multiple times and it did not help my insomnia. I have used another brand of melatonin (from local grocery store), that DID work.

At last sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1521906 on Nov 09, 2010

A couple of these work for me and put me out in about half an hour.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »