July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Peppermint Flavored Sublingual, 2.5 mg, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Couldn't do without

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've used sublingual melatonin for 3-4 years. While not a hardcore insomniac, I used to spend an awful lot of time tossing and turning. I tried regular melatonin with mixed results. I first tried subliungual as a free sample, not expecting much. Surprise! Felt drowsy within a few minutes and slept like a baby. It has coontinued to work, too. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Best product for sleepless nights

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Dec 11, 2012

I only need 1/2 tablet under my tongue before bed and get a great nights sleep. Non drowsey formula. My husband uses this product also, he takes one tablet.

Posted by Reviewer1807743 on May 07, 2014

I've brought this melatonin few times for my hubby. It's really good. He likes it and it helps him to relax for at least 6 hours. Recommend!

Good taste

Posted by 5673557054650341004 on May 20, 2014

I love the peppermint taste. Melatonin, especially sublingual, has always helped me fall asleep. I usually take 1-2 pills 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime.

Amazing