Source Naturals, Melatonin, Peppermint Flavored Sublingual, 2.5 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2595039 From South Dakota on Sep 25, 2011

swear by it

Melatonin, 2.5 mg

Posted by Reviewer2021273 From Russian Federation on Feb 03, 2012

Good. Nice mint flavor, small tablet, easily dissolves. Take one in 30min before bed, and fall asleep fast.

the best melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1894937 From Kansas on Mar 07, 2012

soyrce natural sublingual melatonin works better than any other brand I have tried. Shipping was timely.

Couldn't do without

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 22, 2013

I've used sublingual melatonin for 3-4 years. While not a hardcore insomniac, I used to spend an awful lot of time tossing and turning. I tried regular melatonin with mixed results. I first tried subliungual as a free sample, not expecting much. Surprise! Felt drowsy within a few minutes and slept like a baby. It has coontinued to work, too. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Best product for sleepless nights

Posted by Reviewer1613721 From Ohio on Dec 11, 2012

I only need 1/2 tablet under my tongue before bed and get a great nights sleep. Non drowsey formula. My husband uses this product also, he takes one tablet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »