• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Couldn't do without

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've used sublingual melatonin for 3-4 years. While not a hardcore insomniac, I used to spend an awful lot of time tossing and turning. I tried regular melatonin with mixed results. I first tried subliungual as a free sample, not expecting much. Surprise! Felt drowsy within a few minutes and slept like a baby. It has coontinued to work, too. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Melatonin, 2.5 mg

Posted by Reviewer2021273 on Feb 03, 2012

Good. Nice mint flavor, small tablet, easily dissolves. Take one in 30min before bed, and fall asleep fast.

the best melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1894937 on Mar 07, 2012

soyrce natural sublingual melatonin works better than any other brand I have tried. Shipping was timely.

Best product for sleepless nights

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Dec 11, 2012

I only need 1/2 tablet under my tongue before bed and get a great nights sleep. Non drowsey formula. My husband uses this product also, he takes one tablet.

Posted by Reviewer1807743 on May 07, 2014

I've brought this melatonin few times for my hubby. It's really good. He likes it and it helps him to relax for at least 6 hours. Recommend!

Good taste

Posted by 5673557054650341004 on May 20, 2014

I love the peppermint taste. Melatonin, especially sublingual, has always helped me fall asleep. I usually take 1-2 pills 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime.

Amazing

Posted by 5415992671884238158 on Jul 17, 2014

Amazing ! The best melatonin i used

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2595039 on Sep 25, 2011

swear by it

Didn't work for me !!

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Nov 02, 2010

Got to be honest I have had long term sleeping difficulty but these didn't work for me.

Didn't work

Posted by MIW444 on Nov 15, 2010

My son and I both tried, and it didn't work... It's a pity, since we like the size of the bottle and the price.