July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Timed Release, 3 mg, 240 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Seems OK, somewhat hard to tell

Posted by Reviewer1593687 on Apr 18, 2011

These disolve in the mouth before you can swallow them, so I don't know how effective the time release really is. I can't say that my sleep is any better or worse than with other time release Melatonin. But I've become a complete insomniac lately, so I may not be the best judge.

Mixed results with this

Posted by Reviewer2325387 on Apr 25, 2011

I bought this product because I occasionally have nights when I find myself staring at the ceiling for hours, unable to drift off to sleep. GENERALLY-speaking, I am able to sleep without issue, though. My experiences with this product are as follows: 1) Sometimes it gives me a deep sleep and in fact I find I can wake up an hour earlier than usual, feeling quite refreshed. 2) other times, I find this product has a curious effect on my sleep such that I wake up 3-5 times during the night (although I am able to immediately resume sleep after each awakening). So, for me, this product is something of an enigma - sometimes it works brilliantly, but other times it has a curiously inconsistent effect upon my sleep pattern. Whether this is due to the 'timed-release' aspect, I'm not yet certain, but it is a distinct possibility.

Large doses required

Posted by Reviewer2706877 on Jan 18, 2008

Until I started using this form and brand of melatonin, I was using NSI 3 mg time-released melatonin in capsules. I have found that I need to take two tablets of the Source Natural product to have the same effectiveness as one capsule of the NSI product. Fortunately, the directions indicate that this dosage is safe.

I may go back to straight non-timed-release melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1683664 on Sep 19, 2008

These pills put me to sleep, but the timed-release version seems not to work as well for me for sustaining sleep through the night as the regular melatonin.

I think the product is'nt nice for me .

Posted by Reviewer2873895 on May 06, 2009

I think the product is'nt nice for me .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »