• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Sleep well...

Posted by Reviewer1777143 on Aug 29, 2013

This is one of the better melatonin products I have used. It consistantly provided me with a faster and deep sleep.

Seems OK, somewhat hard to tell

Posted by Reviewer1593687 on Apr 18, 2011

These disolve in the mouth before you can swallow them, so I don't know how effective the time release really is. I can't say that my sleep is any better or worse than with other time release Melatonin. But I've become a complete insomniac lately, so I may not be the best judge.

Be careful with long term usage

Posted by Reviewer2386805 on Mar 20, 2013

Be careful with long term usage because melatonin is a killer of NO (nitric oxyde), it's not good for libido and could be not good for your heart (cause your vascular system has needed NO for having a good circulation of blood).

This brand's Melatonin is 'timed' only for DISTURBING your night's rest...

Posted by Reviewer1742269 on Sep 15, 2008

More like timed WAKE-UPS! Whenever I've taken 1 cap, I've awakened at least 3 times during the night. After 4 such trials, I am binning it. (The one star takes into account the fact that I do FALL asleep using it).

Mixed results with this

Posted by Reviewer2325387 on Apr 25, 2011

I bought this product because I occasionally have nights when I find myself staring at the ceiling for hours, unable to drift off to sleep. GENERALLY-speaking, I am able to sleep without issue, though. My experiences with this product are as follows: 1) Sometimes it gives me a deep sleep and in fact I find I can wake up an hour earlier than usual, feeling quite refreshed. 2) other times, I find this product has a curious effect on my sleep such that I wake up 3-5 times during the night (although I am able to immediately resume sleep after each awakening). So, for me, this product is something of an enigma - sometimes it works brilliantly, but other times it has a curiously inconsistent effect upon my sleep pattern. Whether this is due to the 'timed-release' aspect, I'm not yet certain, but it is a distinct possibility.

me and mr b

Posted by Reviewer1601576 on May 18, 2008

i have used this product for years. it works. it is very healing throughout my whole body. i have serious arthritis and this product keeps me functional and painfree. about iHerb.com i love their products, their customer service, and their prices. i have referred the site and products widely.

Mr Michael Duggan

Posted by Reviewer2878882 on Dec 10, 2008

This was the first time I had used my computer to order anything. I am very impressed by your service, also the easy way to order, it only took several days from my initial order to arrive here in Western Australia

melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2511440 on Oct 19, 2008

sleep and wake up feeling fully restored.

Dallas

Posted by Reviewer1211282 on Oct 24, 2008

A good product which I have been using for years and at a reasonable price.

willow6

Posted by Reviewer2932253 on Jan 14, 2009

For my insomnia its great, for yours, who knows, just try it.