Source Naturals, Meriva Turmeric Complex, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Inconsistent blending

Posted by Reviewer1248514 on Feb 04, 2012

I use Meriva encapsulated by other labels. The color of this particular product is uneven and less pigmented when compared to other labels. This is odd since Meriva is a patented product and should look consistent from label to label.

Mum loves this

Posted by soapboxblue on Oct 12, 2012

My mum is 60+. She has been using this product for quite a while. She is so impressed with how well it helps with her arthritis that she gets me to buy it for her and all her friends.

I have confidence in Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jan 30, 2012

They have a lot of well-formulated, quality products. I use several others of theirs.

easy to use,

Posted by Reviewer1372616 on Jun 27, 2014

I use this product for pain issues. and as a result I have been able possibly to cut down on my narcotic pain medications. hard to tell for sure, but all I know I am not taking as many as before.