Helping to regain my life

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Mar 17, 2015

After constant injuries, weak and tight muscles throughout my entire body, sore achilles/tight lower calves since my teens, the beginnings of carpal tunnel, tingling arms and aching hamstrings/legs,itchy skin, extreme fatigue, blurry vision problems and just frustrating disconnects/slowness in my mental concentration, I finally worked out through constant personal research, that although my B12 levels were in the 'normal' range that I was actually moderately deficient. I slowly titrated up to 1mg (after quite noticeable start up symptoms), and then carried on up to 5mg a day. I'm taking these with Metafolin (methylfolate), prescribed iron tablets (tested severely deficient) and the other active B12, dibencozide (adenosylcobalamin). Best I've felt in a long, long time! Still have problems with daytime fatigue but all other problems have been resolved after 4 months of building up to my current supplement regime.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1929891 on Sep 17, 2013

This product tastes good and doesn't fall apart very fast in humidity.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2436244 on May 15, 2012

The best way to take MethylCobalamin.

The best Methylcobalamin I tried till now with a good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Feb 22, 2012

In the past I tried a lot of high dose (5 mg) sublingual Methylcobalamin supplements from different brands. But I had a couple of problems with most brands. The 5 mg Methylcobalamin pills from Now Foods and Superior Source (microlingual) are not good protected to degradation. Some pills from this brands are broken in the bottle or worse there's sometimes not much left from some pills, only powder! The taste from some Methylcobalamin supplements is also mostly to sweet, like you are eating cheap and to sweet candy. But the sublingual methylcobalamin pills from source naturals have a more neutral fresh taste (a bit more like toothpaste) and the pills don't degradate at all! No broken pills and no powder at all, only complete pills. The only negative point of the methylcobalamin pills from source naturals is the additive content, that could be less. Greetings from the Netherlands

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Nov 04, 2011

My doctor said I was deficient in B12. I've taken this product for two weeks. had blood test, and was no longer deficient!

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Feb 13, 2011

Small pill, high dosage. Not a lot of extra ingredients, including no sugar. That is a plus. Good product!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1441473 on Feb 06, 2011

Very pleased with product and price.

VERY POTENT

Posted by Reviewer2839470 on Jan 05, 2011

I just had a b12 test and my b12 is WAY too high. It's a sign this stuff works and that I can cut it back to only two pills per week.

Tasty and easy B12

Posted by Krisinsight on Jul 24, 2010

Melts easily under your tongue and contains the best form of B12 for hypothyroid people, methylcobalamin.

No injections for me

Posted by Reviewer2346828 on Apr 16, 2010

My B-12 level has dropped to around 200 and the MD wanted to start B-12 injections. I decided I wanted to use oral B-12 and my level within months was above normal. Much easier than injections. As a side point I put a diabetic cat on B-12 10mg once a day for her neuropathy that the Vet said would never go away. Within months her neuropathy was gone and she was able to walk normally again. This was 5 years ago and she hasn't had to take B-12 in 4 years and none of the symptoms have returned.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »