The best Methylcobalamin I tried till now with a good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Feb 22, 2012

In the past I tried a lot of high dose (5 mg) sublingual Methylcobalamin supplements from different brands. But I had a couple of problems with most brands. The 5 mg Methylcobalamin pills from Now Foods and Superior Source (microlingual) are not good protected to degradation. Some pills from this brands are broken in the bottle or worse there's sometimes not much left from some pills, only powder! The taste from some Methylcobalamin supplements is also mostly to sweet, like you are eating cheap and to sweet candy. But the sublingual methylcobalamin pills from source naturals have a more neutral fresh taste (a bit more like toothpaste) and the pills don't degradate at all! No broken pills and no powder at all, only complete pills. The only negative point of the methylcobalamin pills from source naturals is the additive content, that could be less. Greetings from the Netherlands

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Nov 04, 2011

My doctor said I was deficient in B12. I've taken this product for two weeks. had blood test, and was no longer deficient!

methylcobalamin sublinguals

Posted by Reviewer1021450 on Feb 24, 2009

Part of my porphyria protocol, the best B12 I can get to help with the peripheral neuropathy associated with porphyria and restless leg syndrome

No injections for me

Posted by Reviewer2346828 on Apr 16, 2010

My B-12 level has dropped to around 200 and the MD wanted to start B-12 injections. I decided I wanted to use oral B-12 and my level within months was above normal. Much easier than injections. As a side point I put a diabetic cat on B-12 10mg once a day for her neuropathy that the Vet said would never go away. Within months her neuropathy was gone and she was able to walk normally again. This was 5 years ago and she hasn't had to take B-12 in 4 years and none of the symptoms have returned.

Tasty and easy B12

Posted by Krisinsight on Jul 24, 2010

Melts easily under your tongue and contains the best form of B12 for hypothyroid people, methylcobalamin.

VERY POTENT

Posted by Reviewer2839470 on Jan 05, 2011

I just had a b12 test and my b12 is WAY too high. It's a sign this stuff works and that I can cut it back to only two pills per week.

MethylCobalamin

Posted by Reviewer2759975 on Feb 26, 2009

Very happy with all purchases and especially with the speed of the delivery. Several of the MethylCobalamin were broken - split in half sideways as one would slice a bun.

Source Naturals, MethylCobalamin

Posted by Reviewer3252374 on Dec 18, 2008

I love this product and comes highly recommended from a brilliant Dr. that I am acquainted with. Please keep carrying this product.

Great for vegans

Posted by Reviewer2167039 on Oct 04, 2009

Gives me lots of energy when I work out. Not sure if I need to cycle it, but I use it 5 days on and 2 days off a week.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Feb 13, 2011

Small pill, high dosage. Not a lot of extra ingredients, including no sugar. That is a plus. Good product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »