Source Naturals, MethylCobalamin, Cherry Flavored, 5 mg, 60 Tablets

VERY POTENT

Posted by Reviewer2839470 on Jan 05, 2011

I just had a b12 test and my b12 is WAY too high. It's a sign this stuff works and that I can cut it back to only two pills per week.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Nov 04, 2011

My doctor said I was deficient in B12. I've taken this product for two weeks. had blood test, and was no longer deficient!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1721303 on Jan 06, 2011

We read about how vitamin B-12 can help with dementia and early alzheimers. My grandma began taking 5mg 3 times a day and it is amazing to her progress. She was very forgetful and repeating thing over and over again. She has been on the B-12 for about 2 months now and we are already seeing an improvment.

Dislike the mannitol and sorbitol - going to try California Xtracts or Jarrow Formulas. Note: high doses of B12 may deplete iodine, iron, zinc, manganese

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 20, 2014

1) Pure Advantage methyl-B12 spray - ineffective (I wonder about the sorbate preservative in it); 2) InterPlexus Inc NutriSorb liquid hydroxycobalamin - effective but still needs to be 'converted' to active form - I found the one drop dose suggested on label isn't enough; 3) Solgar cyanocobalamin 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast and not as effective as active methyl-B12; 4) Natural Factors methyl-B12 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast under tongue but found it better inbetween gum/lip where it will sit and dissolve more slowly. Iodine/B12 are synergists - suggest adding/increasing either one if taking more of the other, especially long term. Same is true of other nutrients such as manganese and zinc (both need cobalt, high cobalt may deplete them) - could be why some people note headaches after taking high doses of B12 (both high and low manganese can cause migraine-headaches). High doses of B12 will also deplete iron - they are antagonists. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great for vegans

Posted by Reviewer2167039 on Oct 04, 2009

Gives me lots of energy when I work out. Not sure if I need to cycle it, but I use it 5 days on and 2 days off a week.