Source Naturals, Migraine Blocker, Headache and Migraine Relief, 48 Tablets

Love these, will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2513376 From Oklahoma on Jan 17, 2009

I really like these, but I had to take four tablets instead of two to get a good effect.

A key to stopping the really bad ones.

Posted by Reviewer2523532 From Georgia on Feb 09, 2010

Sometimes I will take as many as 6 tablets in the first 15 minutes when one of the migraines starts up. Ice pack on the back of my neck, peppermint tea steam on the face. This combination will almost always stop one of my migraines. May take an hour to do it, but it saves the rest of the day. And none of the horrible side effects the prescription pills give me. Works for me. Many times if caught early just the Migraine Blocker tablets will be enough for relief.

able to use prescriptions much less

Posted by Reviewer2548332 From Wisconsin on Apr 22, 2008

I've been happy with this product. I'm able to use my prescription medicine much less. It doesn't make me drowsy like my prescription medicine. If a headache starts coming on after the initial dose, I just take another one or two and it seems to disappear again.

Nice surprise

Posted by Reviewer1758800 From Oklahoma on May 25, 2008

I Love this product. I suffer from almost constant migraines. Only narcotics gave me any relief, until now. For a few days of faithfully taking this blocker, the headaches started to go away quickly and now is helping to block them from starting. Definately reffer to a friend.

Didnt like

Posted by Reviewer1273961 From Massachusetts on Jun 04, 2008

I've tried many homeopathic migraine remedies, and this is not the best. Didn't like having to chew the tablets then dissolve in mouth. Also didnt work to stop the migraine.