Seems to really help ease my migraines!

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Aug 23, 2014

I started using this, along with Sinol Headache Relief Nasal Spray with Capsaicin. The combination seems to have made my last 2 migraines much more bearable and of a shorter duration! I'm definitely planning to keep both on hand and nearby in the future.

Helps to make it easier and prevents from migraines "blindness"

Posted by Lucylju on Jun 27, 2014

I have bought Migraine Blocker for my husband, who sometimes has migraines. It does not help separately anyway, you have to take extra drugs, but it has helped to feel relief faster. It also saved from blindness and other ffects of migraine. But 2 tabletes are not enough, you should take at least 4. I have also used it to save myself from ordinary headaches, and what a relief, it helped!

Tastes awful

Posted by WorkingMum on May 03, 2014

And doesn't work. Read my review for a better alternative.

didn't work for my monthly migrane!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

product didn't work for my monthly hormonal migrane (before period). I gave it 2 star as it might have eased it somewhat. Oh well..

works very well

Posted by Korutherapy on Feb 11, 2013

tried several remedies, this seems to work very well. I take it at the first sign of migraine and I did not developed one so far which is a great result. Its worth to try.

Posted by Strelka on Jan 10, 2013

labi palīdz, ja tiešām sāk lietot tiklīdz iesāpas galva. bet arī pēc tam tiek galā, ja lieto biežāk

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

this product did not relieve any headache. Get better relief from Planetary Herbals Feverfew Head Aid and Sinol cayenne spray.

Source Naturals, Migraine Blocker, Headache and Migraine Relief, 48 Tablets

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Oct 29, 2012

I've been happy with this product, If a headache starts coming on after the initial dose, I just take another two or four and it seems to disappear.

Pas constate d'efficacite

Posted by 5298224334430471056 on Oct 27, 2012

Ne fonctionne ni pour moi ni pour mon fils.Comme il s'agit d'homeopathie, la preparation n'est peut etre tout simplement pas adaptee a notre cas ! Decue.

not working

Posted by Reviewer1906982 on Sep 08, 2012

it seems not working on migraine or even headache.