Love these, will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2513376 on Jan 17, 2009

I really like these, but I had to take four tablets instead of two to get a good effect.

A key to stopping the really bad ones.

Posted by Reviewer2523532 on Feb 09, 2010

Sometimes I will take as many as 6 tablets in the first 15 minutes when one of the migraines starts up. Ice pack on the back of my neck, peppermint tea steam on the face. This combination will almost always stop one of my migraines. May take an hour to do it, but it saves the rest of the day. And none of the horrible side effects the prescription pills give me. Works for me. Many times if caught early just the Migraine Blocker tablets will be enough for relief.

able to use prescriptions much less

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Apr 22, 2008

I've been happy with this product. I'm able to use my prescription medicine much less. It doesn't make me drowsy like my prescription medicine. If a headache starts coming on after the initial dose, I just take another one or two and it seems to disappear again.

RELEIF

Posted by Reviewer2913216 on Dec 25, 2007

I WILL NOT GO BACK TO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS,AS LONG AS I HAVE THESE.

For pain of any kind

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Mar 21, 2008

I find this to be a good product.

Helpful for Headaches

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Apr 21, 2008

Very helpful for migraines and no side effects

It works really fast!

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Apr 30, 2011

Sometimes I have very severe migraine, so I ordered it. A few days ago I had migraine and I took it immediately, and ablout 30 minutes later migraine has gone. I was little worried about chewing, b-coz it's bitter taste, but it tastes nothing.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 23, 2009

This produce is wonderful although it did not help me with one kind of headache that I believe I get frequently. However, my friend was getting a splitting headache and she took two of these and within minutes was perfectly fine! Definitely try this...

Source Naturals, Migraine Blocker

Posted by Reviewer3065859 on Sep 02, 2008

This Migraine Blocker plus acupuncture has helped with my migraines!

works well

Posted by Reviewer1363474 on Sep 06, 2008

I use it when my headache starts and it takes it away in a short time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »