Source Naturals, Mushroom Immune Defense, 120 Tablets

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Medical mushrooms are well known for their ability to boost immune systems, kill cancer cells, anti bacterial and viral properties, protects against cardiovascular diseases, lower high blood pressure, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol level, boost energy and more! It had used for thousands of years and is very safe. At first glance, this did seem like a very good mushroom blend. For their proprietary blend, there are a total of 19 ingredients weighing 1.3g. The average weight is less than 70mg per mushroom. Considering that the ingredients are always arranged in accordance to weight, the bottom few probably weights 20-30 mg or even less! It also happens that the most well known and researched mushrooms such as Maitake, Reishi, Cordyceps and the extracts are at the bottom list. Other than that, the rest of the mushrooms in higher weights are either non extracts or standardised so it’s basically just a piece of the mushroom with unknown strength/potency. The product also contains 100mg of synthetic vitamin C and uses binders/flow agents. The tablets are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. Although it contains 16 different mushrooms, most of them are not well known or researched for their medical properties. Personally, I find it hard to tell if it works or not since I hardly fall sick. Pricewise, it is fairly expensive especially if you take 2 tablets twice according to recommended dosage. Check out my page for more reviews!

Just the Kick My Immune System Needed.

Posted by Reviewer2364344 on Jun 18, 2010

Starting taking this supplement last year and I have to regulate my dosage every day. If I take too much it seems to dry out my eyes too much and drys out my sinuses too much. That is how I can tell it is working. If I feel I am catching something I just increase the dosage. Sometimes as much as six per day. To otherwise regulate my system I take as little as one per day. This product works for me.

mushroom magic

Posted by Reviewer2872065 on Dec 07, 2009

I have been taking these for approx. 2 years now and in all that time I have not had a cough or cold. I would definately recommend using these.

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Apr 03, 2010

I use this product to rise up in my blood my NK cells and macrophagen

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2870252 on Sep 15, 2010

not only do you get natural energy from this supplement, it actually makes you feel better and you dont get sick as much.