One of life's best things

Posted by Reviewer2587086 on Apr 04, 2016

This is a very good mushroom blend. We have been using this for years and when I had a really bad tooth infection and no access to antibiotics, I believe it saved my life. This is the product we reach for first when a cold threatens. It is an excellent immune system booster.

mushroom immune

Posted by Reviewer2966145 on Apr 02, 2016

very strong but safe, even at high doses treat everything, sore throat, colds, viruses, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and sugar control also. I have personally tried, before I needed an antibiotic, but now I drink only those mushrooms 3 times 2 tablets for serious conditions take, try, believe can be combined with cat's claw, garlic and other no problem

great immune booster

Posted by 5537526896163288373 on Dec 12, 2015

1 / day

Take at first sign of cold etc

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Gets rid of sore throat. Thats great.

I got sick after taking this.

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Aug 02, 2015

I'm pretty sure this product made me sick and was keeping me sick when I was taking it.

no benefit whatsoever

Posted by Reviewer2333805 on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this supplement on a daily basis for about one year and have no noticed no benefit whatsoever. I suffer from allergic rhinitis, which has not improved in the slightest. I've had two colds this year, which is more than I normally experience. I feel that is a waste of money and I won't be buying it again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 06, 2015

A great combination that works and enhanced my immune system.

Unexpectedly Good

Posted by 5338128821466298669 on Mar 20, 2015

Bought it for my dad (60+ yrs) who is recovered from radio therapy. It is really a supplement for support his health, we can see him not very tired and weak anymore.

Too Early to Tell

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Nov 08, 2014

It contains mushrooms and that is what I expected. Is it working? I am certain that it is too early to tell or the benefits are hidden.

I didn't experience much difference to my daily life

Posted by Reviewer2948834 on Oct 16, 2014

I started taking these, but didn't really notice any change in my energy levels or anything else. May work for someone, but seems not to have an effect on me.