10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Mushroom Immune Defense, 16-Mushroom Complex, 60 Tablets

Cancer fighter

Posted by Reviewer2613224 on Sep 04, 2007

The mushrooms in this- especially the Maitake - have had a 95% success rate in Japan against cancer. For 7 years I have been a Totally Alternative Breast Cancer surviour -First using pure Maitake then I have used this product for several of those!

Innesah, London , England, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Mar 03, 2009

We are getting good results with this product combined with Graviola and end stage tumors are going down , we get all our products from Iherb . Mainline medicine could not help us so we had to find our own way through , our Dad is still here and getting better week by week was pedicted to be gone by Xmas 08. Thank-you Iherb.

Source Naturals, Mushroom immune Defense

Posted by Reviewer1992653 on Nov 10, 2007

This appears to do an excellent job. Another brand, primarily of shitake mushrooms, was initially suggested by a health practitioner when I had prostate cancer. I used that one, but the price is over double this one. I used only this one most of last winter and am again this fall. The doctor has said there is no more cancer. He has found none for three years.

Good for Sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1611126 on Jan 01, 2008

I take this supplement to help control my blood sugar and it helps!

Cheap immune defence

Posted by ShaunD on Apr 26, 2012

First week I took these, I think it cleansed my system so effectively that I thought I would never again go without this. I coughed up a lot of phlegm and after that I stopped coughing completely. Prior to this, I used to suffer from horrible coughs which never ended. I believe in this product to the degree that I think everyone who is taking this would never get sick and can fight any problem. A great combination that works and enhanced my immune system.