Source Naturals, Mushroom Immune Defense, 16-Mushroom Complex, 60 Tablets

Cancer fighter

Posted by Reviewer2613224 From Nevada on Sep 04, 2007

The mushrooms in this- especially the Maitake - have had a 95% success rate in Japan against cancer. For 7 years I have been a Totally Alternative Breast Cancer surviour -First using pure Maitake then I have used this product for several of those!

Innesah, London , England, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 From Great Britain on Mar 03, 2009

We are getting good results with this product combined with Graviola and end stage tumors are going down , we get all our products from Iherb . Mainline medicine could not help us so we had to find our own way through , our Dad is still here and getting better week by week was pedicted to be gone by Xmas 08. Thank-you Iherb.

Good for Sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1611126 From Florida on Jan 01, 2008

I take this supplement to help control my blood sugar and it helps!

Source Naturals, Mushroom immune Defense

Posted by Reviewer1992653 From Maine on Nov 10, 2007

This appears to do an excellent job. Another brand, primarily of shitake mushrooms, was initially suggested by a health practitioner when I had prostate cancer. I used that one, but the price is over double this one. I used only this one most of last winter and am again this fall. The doctor has said there is no more cancer. He has found none for three years.

Can't live without

Posted by Reviewer1983142 From Missouri on Apr 11, 2010

I started taking these several months ago when diagnoised with seizures to see if they would help balance me out and they do. I ran out of by mistake, w/in 2 days my seizures started back up like a freight train. Within 2 days of getting back on them, my seizures back off again. Definately will stay a part of my every day for the rest of my life.