Customer from Poland.

Posted by Reviewer1628051 on Feb 21, 2012

This is good product. Powerful antioxidant. I recommend.

Use this for immune support...

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Feb 27, 2012

along with many other stuff.

Easy to swallow!!

Posted by 4650648719080664333 on Jul 20, 2013

The tabs is small an easy to swallow, different of the cysteine caps.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1805282 on Nov 22, 2014

I have an illness and this stuff helps me to clear toxins and it is kind of like the sulphur in broccoli.. my doc swears by it.. i think this source naturals is a good price for a good quality product... many benefits to this NAC.. iHerb is excellent by the way.. good prices and service - just the return policy needs tweaked - but they are a definite go to for me for many years now on my journey to health and wellness - they have certainly helped me and I am grateful for them.

Excellent Source of NAC

Posted by 4814837294266476007 on Dec 12, 2015

The effect is almost immediate and enduring. An important addition to the protocol for people with chronic fatigue.

Boosting glutathione levels

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

I'm taking this on the recommendation of my herbalist to help my body make more glutathione. Since this is such an inner process I'm not sure if I notice anything different, but I trust my herbalist.

Hard to find and effective supplement

Posted by Reviewer2410841 on Dec 06, 2011

In Europe this supplement is commonly used for respiratory conditions and to strengthen your immune system. I have always used the effervescent formulas and was intrigued to find pill form, which is easier to take. Seems to help with coughs. It has a slightly acidic/tart taste if you leave it in your mouth too long, but no unpleasant taste.

NAC 600, Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1994878 on Aug 12, 2011

This product seems to work very well, and is priced quite competitively. I am encouraged with the results, and will order it again. Thank you.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Apr 22, 2011

Only been taking for a week or so but have noticed change in energy level, will have to take for longer to see. Also taking CoQ10 so combination may be the thing.

An ounce of prevention

Posted by Reviewer2719074 on May 24, 2009

With all the talk about the Swine Flu, I started taking 2 of these in the morning and 2 at night. I breathe better already.