Source Naturals, NADH, 20 mg, 30 Sublingual Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Full of energy

Posted by Reviewer1818549 on Apr 06, 2010

I have been taking Source Naturals NADH 20mg for about three weeks now and I am amazed by the difference it has made to my energy levels and feelings of wellbeing. I recommend this product to anyone who struggles with low energy levels and depression.

nadh

Posted by Reviewer1993187 on Oct 13, 2009

Has worked a bit. Have some more energy if i take these first thing in the morning. But have not worked as much as I expected they would.

Significant improvement in Fibromyalgia symptoms !

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 11, 2014

After taking NADH daily for several weeks, I feel an improvement in pain, alertness and acuity of thinking (less fibro fog). The tablets dissolves relatively slowly but that might be a benefit (increased time absorption). Sometimes I crush the tablet into powder and spreads under the tongue to hasten absorption. I combine it with D-riboseת, AHCC and Cordyceps. Certainly worth a try in cases of fibromyalgia!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1480545 on Nov 07, 2010

I used this product together with other herbs and vitamins for my nerve support protocol and I had good results. I had more feet stinging pain after using prescribed antibiotic and steroid for my pneumonia.

fine product

Posted by Reviewer1885565 on Mar 30, 2011

seems like a fine product. I have taken it in conjunction with two other products and things seem to be going well. But by itself it is hard to say how good a product it is. Nothing negative to say at all. the taste is neutral when you put it under your tongue and dissolves nicely over 15 to 20 minutes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »