Source Naturals, NKO (Neptune Krill Oil), 500 mg, 30 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

High quality Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2427621 From Japan on Oct 17, 2011

My daughter and I take this product all the time and look better for it. I decided to give a bottle to a friend who was having slight eczema on her hands and fingers, and within 2 weeks it has started clearing up. Simple thing, fish/krill oil, but for many people with skin problems it's like magic.

pretty good i think

Posted by Reviewer1652842 From Connecticut on Oct 31, 2013

I was hoping to check my BP right after finishing the bottle but didn't get a chance 'till weeks later, w/no change. I did notice however that my heart stopped pounding when I layed down to bed. Just remember to keep your nose away from the bottle when you open it!

i dont know what the fuss is about ( when you compare it to fish oil)

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

Having said that, I am taking it... Every 2-3rd day. Since I'm in my 30's, I like to feed my body different supplements day to day, so I don't overload my body with too much. I take this with either Coconut oil or my other oil vitamins such as Vit D or A. Like I said, I dont take it daily to notice a huge difference, but it doesnt cause me any discomfort from taking it. don't want to get old and get forgetful so I gather fish oils are the best bet.

Source Naturals, NKO ( Neptune Krill Oil ), 500

Posted by Reviewer2178295 From Virginia on Apr 06, 2008

good price...please do not go up