Highly rated.

Posted by Reviewer1805282 on Nov 22, 2014

My MD wanted me BACK on the NEPTUNE KRILL OIL for my pain,brain, veins.. I have sever joint pain and brain issues like memory loss and insomnia and high cholesterol or lipids.. this helps a lot... NEPTUNE is different and stronger than regualr krill oil.. much stronger in fact and MORE effective.. My MD swears by this stuff.. I stopped taking my trip-fish from Sams Club but do continue using the NKO AND my LOVAZA which is sterol ester-ethers or a synthetic fish oil only by prescription.. I am losing weight fast so i do think my lipid numbers will come down next lab sets.. KRILL has so so so many benefits... and this one from source naturals was specifically recommended by my doctor.. I will continue on wiht this nut supp with the autoship function.

Best Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer2206689 on Nov 08, 2011

read many positive reviews therefore waited till I finished my current inventory of omega 369 supplements and just received these. it's early to tell however if you google the info on this you'll be convinced to switch.

Source Naturals, NKO, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg,

Posted by Reviewer2770403 on Dec 02, 2010

Great product!

Great Product

Posted by healthyu on Oct 01, 2011

Krill oil is suppose to be far superior to salmon or other fish oils. so far I like it better.

Nice small capsules

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

I like the size of these capsules. They don't make me feel any different to some of the other good quality brands I also use but I do like the small size of these capsules. I don't find them fishy to smell or take but one family member reckons they smell a bit fishy if you poke your nose in the bottle. We all agree they don't give you fishy burps though and that's a good thing. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

No fishy funk

Posted by 5711593477778793178 on Nov 20, 2016

I take krill oil in conjunction with curumin (recommended by my dr) to fight inflammation. I've tried a handful of other Krill Oils before this and by far this is the best - with the others they'd either smell horrific or give me fishy burps despite keeping them in the fridge. With this brand I've had no problems so I'm reordering another bottle.

Good product

Posted by 4762446198766223977 on Feb 25, 2015

Good product, easy to swallow.

Source Naturals, NKO Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg. 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1395315 on Jan 29, 2012

I am pleased with my order and it came quickly. I would like for it to cost less. The Krill Oil was recommended by my doctor.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »