Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, NKO, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

---

Posted by Reviewer1813412 on Feb 06, 2011

Good, but expensive ! Inside is I think one softgel crushed, because whole iiner space is red, oily and stinky

Great Product

Posted by healthyu on Oct 01, 2011

Krill oil is suppose to be far superior to salmon or other fish oils. so far I like it better.

Best Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer2206689 on Nov 08, 2011

read many positive reviews therefore waited till I finished my current inventory of omega 369 supplements and just received these. it's early to tell however if you google the info on this you'll be convinced to switch.

Highly rated.

Posted by Reviewer1805282 on Nov 22, 2014

My MD wanted me BACK on the NEPTUNE KRILL OIL for my pain,brain, veins.. I have sever joint pain and brain issues like memory loss and insomnia and high cholesterol or lipids.. this helps a lot... NEPTUNE is different and stronger than regualr krill oil.. much stronger in fact and MORE effective.. My MD swears by this stuff.. I stopped taking my trip-fish from Sams Club but do continue using the NKO AND my LOVAZA which is sterol ester-ethers or a synthetic fish oil only by prescription.. I am losing weight fast so i do think my lipid numbers will come down next lab sets.. KRILL has so so so many benefits... and this one from source naturals was specifically recommended by my doctor.. I will continue on wiht this nut supp with the autoship function.

Nice small capsules

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

I like the size of these capsules. They don't make me feel any different to some of the other good quality brands I also use but I do like the small size of these capsules. I don't find them fishy to smell or take but one family member reckons they smell a bit fishy if you poke your nose in the bottle. We all agree they don't give you fishy burps though and that's a good thing. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »